𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍. 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒌𝒆

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER SEVEN{ᴇᴀʀᴛʜǫᴜᴀᴋᴇ}——————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER SEVEN
{ᴇᴀʀᴛʜǫᴜᴀᴋᴇ}
——————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER SEVEN{ᴇᴀʀᴛʜǫᴜᴀᴋᴇ}——————————

——————————
"ɪ'ᴍ ᴏᴋᴀʏ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

SUNNY CALIFORNIA was a place many dreamed of visiting and checking out all the sights. It was a place with perfect weather all the time and a place people wanted their dreams to come true. Being born in Los Angeles, Alec didn't think much of it as he grew up. But as Alec got older, he leaned to appreciate the city for all it had.

But there was one thing Alec didn't like about the sunshine state. The earthquakes. It was something that scared Alec a lot when he first experienced it as a kid. It wasn't a big enough quake to cause much damage around the city, but it shook his grandparent's house. Alec's grandmother did help calm him down and ease his fear, but it didn't mean he didn't still like experiencing earthquakes.

༺☀︎︎༻

Alec was in Ms. Stanley's class learning about the British monarchy, he didn't think he would experience the biggest earthquake he's ever felt.

"King George the Third was said to have gone mad after he had lost the Amer-" Ms. Stanley started before the room began to shake.

Alec, as well as the rest of the class, looked around the room as the shaking became worse. Things started falling off the desks and shelves Ms. Stanley had in the classroom. As the shaking became more violent, everyone started to freak out.

"Earthquake, everyone get down! Now!" Ms. Stanley shouted at her students. When she said that, everyone began standing and crouched under their desks.

Alec looked around the room at everyone seeing the looks on their faces. All he saw was fear which he expected as he felt it as well. He wished he could help and make them feel better, but he couldn't. Alec was just as scared as they were, so he had no clue what would make any of them less afraid. Alec looked at his best friend under the desk beside him, seeing just as much fear.