𝐎𝐍𝐄. 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒔

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER ONE{ᴄᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ ᴅᴏʀᴍs}———————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER ONE
{ᴄᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ ᴅᴏʀᴍs}
———————————

———————————"ɪ'ʟʟ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴠɪsɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

———————————
"ɪ'ʟʟ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴠɪsɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

MOVING DAY was today for Alec. He was moving into his dorm room to start his first semester at USC. He was beyond excited to start and make some new friends. Alec had the help of his grandparents, Uncle Diego, Cassia, and May, to move his stuff in and decorate his dorm.

They were the first in there as whoever's Alex's roommate hadn't shown up yet. So they took advantage of picking which side Alec got, and he chose the left side, and they began setting up. It didn't take long since there were so many of them helping. So afterward, they just spent time talking and reminiscing on old times.

In the middle of their talking, Alec's phone began to ring. Pulling it out of his pocket, he sees that Jeremiah wants to FaceTime him.

"It's Jeremiah," Alec told them all, who nodded.

"He must be settling into his dorm," Angelica said.

Even though the best friends dreamed of attending the same college as kids, it didn't happen. Jeremiah, wanting to continue football, went to UCLA, which had a good football team. And, of course, Alec wanted to go into business and got into USC. Sure, they were going to different colleges and would barely have time to see each other, but the friends knew they could make it work. Especially seeing as the two schools were only thirty minutes away from each other.

"Yo, what up, man?" Alec asked, answering the call.

"Have you met your roommate yet?" Jeremiah asked.

Alec shook his head, "Nah, not yet. Why?"

"Cause my dorm mate is an absolute doorknob," Jeremiah said, making everyone laugh.