𝐒𝐈𝐗. 𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒔

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER SIX{ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ's}———————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER SIX
{ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ's}
———————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER SIX{ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ's}———————————

———————————
"ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

LOVE. A word that holds so much meaning to everyone in the world. It showed a person how much you cared for them when you told them you love them. Whether it was for family, friends, or a significant other. Whoever you say the word to, it means something to you and them. Alec held so much love for a lot of people in his life.

His mother, who, even though he barely had time with her, still loved so much.

His grandparents raised him as their own after his mother died.

His uncles and aunts were always there for him when he needed it.

His little cousins, who he watched grow up and helped take care of.

His sister. Even though they had just met, Alec loved her and was happy to have her in his life

His niece and nephew, who he adored so much and have spoiled so much since their meeting.

His group of friends. Jeremiah, Roxy, and JJ mean so much to him, making him want to strive to be a better man.

And, of course, May. Sure, Alec hasn't told May yet that he loves her, but it doesn't mean he doesn't. He just hasn't found the right words to say or the right time, for that matter. Alec loves her nonetheless.

He wants to tell.

He's going to.

One day.

"This is pathetic, Alec," JJ said as he and Cassia looked at him from his bedroom doorway.

Alec was lying on his bed, staring at the ceiling, too nervous to move. He told them he was ready to tell May he loved her, and they congratulated him. But here he was, still not even dressed, laying on his bed, not able to move due to the anxiety.