𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄. 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER TWELVE{ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ}————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER TWELVE
{ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ}
————————————

————————————"ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ?"☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

————————————
"ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ?"
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

DATE NIGHT with May was something Alec loved. He loved spending time with his girlfriend any chance he got, as he loved being around her. It had been a week since the big pileup Alec was in, and he was okay. He had been sore from the accident but relaxed and soon returned to normal.

So, Alec was with May at a new fancy restaurant, as Alec wanted to spoil May, and then they were going to a movie afterward. May was dressed beautifully in a black thigh-high dress with a leather jacket, which Alec thought looked sexy. All night after Alec saw May in her outfit, he could not stop complimenting her, making her blush constantly.

Throughout the dinner, as they talked, Alec could tell something was on May's mind. He didn't know how to bring it up, so he waited until they finished and were outside the restaurant.

"What's on your mind beautiful?" Alec asked May, holding her hands as they stood before the restaurant. "All dinner, you've looked like something was distracting you. I waited for you to say something, but you never did. So what's up?"

May smiled, loving how Alec knew she was distracted, "Sorry, it's just...do you remember Laila Creedy?" May asked, and Alec nodded.

"Yeah, the girl who bullied just for talking to a boy she liked. She was the cause of your attempt. Why?" Alec said softly, not wanting to trigger May.

"Well, she sent me a friend request. And I was thinking of reaching out to her." May said as she and Alec started walking in the direction his rental was parked.

"Really?" Alec asked, and May nodded slowly. "Why? She hurt you in a way that takes a long time to heal?"

"I know, and I've healed a lot since my attempt, but...I don't know. Who I am now, and remembering what happened, I guess I-I just want to understand why. Like why she felt like bullying me was the right decision at that point rather than just talking to me about it. You know?" May explained, and Alec nodded.

"I get it."

"Really, because I feel like I'm being stupid about wanting to talk to the girl who caused me to swallow a bottle of pills. I don't know." May said sighed as she and Alec got to his rental.

Alec chuckled and held May's face in his hands, making her look up at him, "May I get it. You want answers. Just like how I wanted answers when it came to meeting Amelia." Alec said, and May gave him a look. "Okay, maybe it's not the same, but in a way, it is."

May laughed, and Alec smiled, kissing May's forehead and dropping his hands to his sides.

"You really think I should reach out to her?" May asked.

"Baby, I can't tell you what to do. Only you can decide if you reach out to her or not. But I will be by your side on whatever you choose." Alex said, pulling May closer to him with her hips.

"Thank you," May said, smiling, wrapping her arms around Alec's shoulders.

"What are boyfriends for?" Alec said before leaning down and connecting their lips. "I actually need your opinion on something?" Alec asked once they pulled away.

"What's up?" May asked, playing with the hairs on Alec's neck.

"Do you think it's wrong that I want to change what I want to do with my life?" Alec asked, unsure.

"Of course," May said. "We're young Alec. We say we want one thing, but something happens, and we realize that's what we truly want. So what changed?"

"The pileup."

"Really?" May asked, and Alec nodded.

"Yeah. Helping people before the first responders showed up felt great. Watching Bobby and the others save people was incredible. And I don't know, it just sparked something in me, I guess." Alec explained.

May smiled, "So you want to be a firefighter?" May asked, and Alec let out a breath.

"I don't know. Maybe." Alec said, sighing and leaning against his rental.

"Well, I mean, do you still want to go into business, and you help small businesses?" May asked.

"I do. I really do. But...I don't know," Alec trailed off, staring at the ground.

"Alec, nothing is stopping you from doing both," May said, holding Alec's hand and making him look at her. "You know, finish school and get your degree, then go to training as a firefighter. That way, when you're not busy saving lives, you can help people build theirs with their business."

"You really think I can do that?" Alex asked, still unsure, and May smiled, leaning against Alec's chest and holding his face.

"You are Alec Joza. The most hardworking person I know and love. You can do anything you set your mind on." May said, and Alec smiled.

"I love you too, and thank you. What would I ever do without you?" Alec asked, holding May close.

May chuckled, "You would have a miserable life." May said, and Alec laughed.

"That I probably would," Alec said, and they both laughed before connecting their lips.

Alec was grateful to whatever god there was for bringing May into his life. He loved her so much and couldn't imagine her not being in his life. She's helped him so much, and he couldn't be more thankful for her. Alec couldn't wait for what their future together had in store for them.

Alec knows that he wants to be with May forever.

A/N:
it's been a while since I've updated this book mainly cuz I'm on vacation but i finally got a chance to do so.
sorry it's a short chapter I'll try and make the next one longer...hopefully.
thank you guys for being patient and don't worry I go back home on Friday so I'll start writing and updating more after that.
hope you enjoy!!!!
bye!!!!!!!!!