Memories?

Fenner was outside, wandering around on guard in case any threats occurred. He suddenly comes across an entrance to a facility, all damaged and beat up.

 He suddenly comes across an entrance to a facility, all damaged and beat up

Suddenly, Fenner started getting flashes of random events.

Events included running from Murder Drones, the inside of a facility during a Murder Drone raid, and so many more.

Fenner started to get down on the floor as if he had a headache "What the... What was that about?" he said as he got back up. Behind the door seemed to have some organic-like instances dripping or hanging from the ceiling or walls. Alot of this organic-like stuff was also coming out from the door.

Fenner would suddenly start hearing voices in his mind "RUN..."  and "IT'S NOT SAFE HERE..." . Fenner began to begin shaking in fear and started to back away from the blast door. As he was backing away, he heard another voice, "FENNER, WE HAVE TO RUN! THEY'RE COMING! GET OUT OF HERE, THEY WONT BE ABLE TO GET YOU...", the voice slowly fades as he backed away. "Never wandering near this door again.." He was still shaking in fear, slightly sweating, going back to the facility.

He returns to the facility and wanders around with a worried look on his face. He then got approached by one of the worker drones "You alright?", they asked. "I-I'm fine..." Fenner replied, still shaking. "You don't seem fine..." they said "Please stop talking, it's giving me memories..." Fenner replied. "Memories? Memories of what?", they asked as fenner walked away, "I think I've been here before...".