⭆ [CHAP.1] - The German Soldier's Grip

⇨ You wake up inside your room and hop out of bed, not knowing the time as your clock didn't start blaring. You step outside your room, to see nobody in sight. Stepping into the hallways, still nobody in sight. You decide to go outside, where it is still night but continue to move on.

You walk far from the colony, soon coming across a dense forest with lots of trees out behind the city, you decide to walk through the forest. You continue moving until you lost track of where to go. The constant snow has covered up the footprints you had left, however, you notice other footprints.

Y/N: "Footprints? If my footprints were swept by the snow... Then these must be recent..."

⇨ You follow the footprints until they had been swept away from the snow, as yours were too. You suddenly hear faint voices.

???: "Oscar-1, this is Monorail-9. Do you read me? Over."

⇨ Someone on the other end of the radio suddenly spoke

???: "Monorail-9 this is Oscar-1. 10-2, Receiving Well. Over."

???: "Copy that. I need you to relay a message to the Kommandierender Offizier der deutschen Bodentruppen and the Kommandierender Offizier der Artillerieoperationen. Over."

???: "Roger that, I'll write down the message. Over."

???: "This is Oberleutnant Fenner Railan reporting from the distant planet. I have found multiple things that could assist us in drying America for raiding. I think I may have found one of their militant factions, very secretive of course. They are called the "United States Raident Force", they wear blue uniforms with a patch that I will send over via the hologram device. I have secured what appears to be one of their bunkers, it is unknown if there are still more around this planet, but I will keep you updated. I'll also send you the data I received from scanning the patch via the hologram as well. Over."

???: "Copy that, all written down. Danke, Oberleutnant Fenner Railan. Oscar-1 Out."

⇨ You take cover behind one of the trees while this 'Fenner' guy does his thing, before he notices you.

Fenner: "HEY! YOU! BEHIND THE TREE! STEP OUT AND SHOW ME YOUR HANDS!"

⇨ You slowly step out from behind the tree, with your hands above your head

Fenner: "STATE YOUR NAME!" They said while pointing what looks to be a Walther P38 sidearm at you.

Y/N: "I- I'm Y/N.."

⇨ The person grabs their radio again and changes the radios communication frequency, speaking into it

Fenner: "Delta-6, this is Monorail-9. I've spotted a deserted worker drone far from the colony. Awaiting instructions, over."

???: "Delta-6 to Monorail-9, reading loud and clear. Providing instructions for approach now, over."

⇨ The Fenner guy seems to approach you, still pointing the sidearm at you

???: "First check if the drone is armed, search for anything else that may pose a threat to you. If nothing is found, move to Step 2."

⇨ Fenner begins patting you down, searching for any weapons or explosive-like weapons, finding nothing.

Fenner: "Drone is clear of dangers, over."

???: "Provide a description of the drone and we will attempt to draw a sketch of its appearance and send it to an insider at JCJenson. Over."