Thunderous Confrontation

A small cut to the Survivor camp in the countryside.

Everyone is relaxing in the camp, until a random disassembly drone lands in the middle of the camp, looking around.

"He is not here..." They say.

"Who isn't...?" A survivor asked.

"Do you happen to know someone named... Fenner?" The disassembly drone asks.

"... Yes? He saved us quite a bit..." The survivor replied.

"Good... Can you contact him to meet me at the White Hill Forward Operating Base?" The drone asks.

"I-... I don't have control over communication-" The survivor replied before getting cut off.

"I said, contact him. I don't care, just get someone who can before I lose my cool." The drone says, morphing their hand to the blade.

"I-... R-Right away.." The survivor replied, rushing into a building.

Upon walking in, the survivor rushed to a communications desk.

"Hey can you uhm-... Contact Fenner and-" The survivor said before getting cut off by the drone walking in.

"Tell him to meet me at the White Hill Forward Operating Base. Ring a bell? The USRF Forward Operating Base?" The drone says.

"Uhm-... O-Okay..." The radioman says, tuning the radio.

"Fenner... This is the survivor camp, we got someone who wants to meet you at the FOB out here in the country side.. Out.." The radioman said into a radio, with a faint voice coming over the radio.

"Alright, he's gonna head there soon..." The radioman says as the drone starts walking off.

"Thanks.. Before I forget, forget my existence. Capiche?" The drone says.

"... Understood." The radioman says as the drone then took off.

Now we cut to Fenner.

Fenner is sitting in his room, thinking on what to do.

"Man. Been quite boring lately. I got nothing to do." Fenner says to himself before he hears the radio beep.

"Hm? Could be something from the countryside. Again." Fenner got up, walking to the radio.

Fenner hears the radio transmission.

"White Hill FOB... North Island. Alright, see what I find there then." Fenner says, walking out of the room and to the outside.

Fenner expanded wings, flying up and towards the designated area.

Timeskip.

Fenner landed at the FOB, seeing the drone who asked him to appear.

"Well, if it isn't the... Fenner. The man, the myth, the legend. The most feared in this area." The drone says.

"I'm feared? I don't know whether to feel honored or... Concerned." Fenner replies.

"While you shouldn't know my name, you can just call me... 'Death'." The drone says.

"Very well... Death?" Fenner replies.

"What did you want me for?" Fenner added on.

Death looked at Fenner, smirking.

"You see, I have been watching you for a few months now... I saw you scare the Overseer of the MO. I studied your actions... And I believe I'm ready to face you myself. Get you off this planet. I have mastered most of your attacks, so there is nothing you can do." Death says to Fenner.