The ''Countryside''

'Recently N had brought in a stranded Worker Drone into the doctor's office... Bruised, and bleeding. They said that the injuries were from some weird facility, controlled by a faction called "The Mortumirium Overseers"... While I don't know what that is, it's intriguing. They also said there's a group of... Humans? Out in the Countryside far out of the city's confinement. Apparently they're immune to the dangers of the atmosphere and cold.'

N rushed in, carrying a injured worker drone.

"Uzi, Fenner! You have to see this!" N said, Fenner and Uzi rushing over.

"What happen to him?" Fenner asks, seeing all the injuries.

"T-They... They said nobody unauthorized is allowed in..." They said, struggling to speak from their blood loss.

"Well, who's they?" Fenner inquires, confused.

A piece of paper falls out of the worker drone's pocket, Fenner picked it up, looking at it.

The paper was a map, a map of the city. But, there was also a map of the outside area outside the city.

"I know what I'm doing now. Get someone to fix that worker. N and V, you come with me. Uzi..." Fenner grabs out a radio transceiver, handing it to Uzi.

"Contact me over that. Let's get going." Fenner rushed out, N and V following behind.

Timeskip

N, V, and Fenner were in a sewer, traversing through it.

"God, why did you have to bring us?" V exclaims.

"Have a feeling if I took N, you'd be jealous. And vice versa." Fenner replies.

V looked confused, but just shrugged it off.

Upon reaching the outside, they were on mountainous terrain.

Fenner grabbed his radio, trying to contact Uzi.

"Uzi, do you copy. Over." Fenner spoke into the radio.

"Fen- You're breaking up!" Uzi's signal was struggling due to Fenner's position.

"Look, listen! That worker was right, there is an outside area to the city! Maybe what he said about the immune humans are out here aswell?" Fenner replies.

"He died earlier, you're on your own I'm afraid." Uzi says before the radio cut off.

"Uzi? Uzi?!" Fenner groans.

"Goddamn mountains." Fenner says, irritated.

"Well, let's get moving then... Hope you know parkour." Fenner adds on, V and N looking confused.

Fenner takes a run along the side, leaping to a ledge.

"Come on!" Fenner says, V and N following.

Fenner, V, and N approach a ledge with a long way down.

"Welp, end of the line." Fenner says, looking down at the ledge.

All three of them expanded wings, gliding down the cliff.

"Alright... Careful now, we don't know what's out here." Fenner says, walking.

The three walked through a trail, coming across a road with several kilometers of used-to-be farmfields.

"Given that the name is a countryside, this is not what I was expecting." Fenner says in awe of the endless fields.

"See if we can find anybody out here. And V, no killing anybody, I swear to god." Fenner says to V.