The Thrill of the Chase

Fenner grabbed a piece of paper, looking to the man.

"What's this about?"

The man looked over at the piece of paper in Fenner's hand, reading it a bit.

"Ah that, that request was sent in by... Christopher Johnson. Apparently, there was some convoy out north towards the shore that leads to the North Island. We don't know who it is controlled by... But we hope it isn't the USRF."

Fenner looked over at the man.

"You know about the USRF too?" He asked.

The man spoke back,

"Well, of course I do. I was in it for a few months... Before I resigned." He replies.

Fenner looked to V and N.

"I guess that's what we're doing." Fenner says to the two.

The man spoke up again,

"You can use the VAB I drove during my time in the USRF. It's in the little garage to the left of the camp. The request is asking anybody to intercept the convoy and retrieve the stuff that remains with-in the convoy."

Fenner looked down at the paper,

"Yeah, we'll get it then. We'll do it." Fenner replies.

Fenner, N and V go outside and look for the vehicle the man was talking about.

They go to the garage and spot what they assume to be the VAB. (It's practically the one seen in BRM5)

They get into the vehicle, seeing the key is already in the ignition. Fenner turns the key, the engine starting up.

The man rushed towards Fenner, speaking.

"Before you go! I gotta brief you a bit. If you want to know where the convoy is, ask Christopher. He's down at the gas station in Southpoint Town. He'll tell you where the whereabouts for the convoy is. If you have a compass, you just go south." He spoke.

Fenner looked over as he nodded, before closing the door and reversing out of the garage.

"Any of you got a compass?" Fenner spoke to N and V.

"There... Should be one in the visor." N replies.

"Whatever then." Fenner says, looking through the settings of his visor and finding 'COMPASS'.

"Alright... We're facing east, so we need south.

Fenner began driving along the withered roads, mainly going for the South.

After a few hours of driving, they arrive at a gas station with UV lights surrounding it.

"You guys wait here... I'll do this." Fenner spoke to N and V, both nodding.

Fenner climbs out of the vehicle, phasing through the fence of the gas station.

"Hey I'm looking for a Christopher Johnson?" Fenner inquires, everybody looking towards him with a bit of a nervous look.

"Uhm-... Christopher is... I-In there..." A woman spoke, pointing to the inside of the gas station.

"Thank you." Fenner says before walking to the inside of the gas station.

A man looks towards Fenner, backpedaling slightly

"Don't worry. I'm only here for the request you made at the camp. The leader there said to come see you for the whereabouts of the USRF convoy." Fenner says reassuringly.

The man looked relieved, speaking up.

"I'm Christopher, and you have come to the right place for that. The map of the locations is over here." Christopher says, walking to a map of the countryside.