Anomalies

Fenner and V are traversing through the facility, trying to find the rest.

"Footprints end here... Oil must've worn out of their shoes or feet." Fenner says.

V looked up, seeing an extremely long hallway.

"Is it just me... Or does it look like that hallway goes on forever?..." V says as Fenner looked up.

"What the-... It does look like it goes on forever..." Fenner replied.

Fenner turned around, seeing the hallway behind them was also practically missing.

"What is happening?" Fenner says.

"There are doors, maybe check them?" V replies.

"There's thousands of doors in this hallway. If one of them get us out of here, it'll be rare." Fenner says to V, in which V sighs.

Fenner opens a door, seeing nothing but black.

"What the?" Fenner says as V walked over.

"Huh? Why's it all... Dark?" V says.

"Maybe this is how the rest got out?" Fenner replies.

"Uhh... Okay then, let's just go in... I can feel a floor." V says as she walks into the dark room.

Fenner follows after as the door closes behind them.

"... Now what." Fenner says.

"I don't know, maybe we w-" V was cut off by a sudden force that pushed the two up into the air with some above-average speed.

The two are floating through the air as the force had stopped. It's almost like gravity has just disappeared.

"What's that?..." Fenner says, pointing to lights in the distance.

"I don't.... Know." V replies.

Fenner and V are suddenly flying through several structural-like beams.

"WHAT IS THIS?!" V says.

"I DON'T KNOW!" Fenner replies.

Then, V and Fenner are separated, going different ways.

"FENNER! WHY AM I GOING THIS WAY?!" V shouts, but her voice gets quieter the further Fenner was.

After some flying, Fenner is stopped in a massive area.

Much like this:

"Where the hell am I-

"Where the hell am I-..." Fenner says, looking around and seeing the manipulated materials and walls.

Fenner swims in the air, looking into the room-like structures.

Fenner saw a child, and himself entering the room wearing his uniform.

"Child... That's me... In my uniform... But who's the child?" Fenner says to himself.

"C'mon, where's V..." Fenner says to himself, looking around.

Fenner looked into the room again, seeing the 2 people talking with some disappointment.

"Wait-... CREAKSE!" Fenner realizes who the child is, frantically banging on the wall.

"CREAKSE! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" Fenner says, but realizes that the child couldn't hear him.

"Creakse.... Come on, Creakse..." Fenner says, disappointed.

Fenner looked around, springing off the wall.

"Why is it all... The same?... It's the same room, same child..." Fenner thought.

"Creakse's getting older..." Fenner says until he reaches the end of the stretched landscape, seeing one final room.

"Huh?.." Fenner peeked into the room, seeing Creakse get out of bed.

"Creakse-... Creakse!" Fenner says, pounding on the wall and knocking a book from the other side down.

Creakse looked down at the book, confused, but walked out the door.

"CREAKSE!" Fenner yells, basically on the verge of tears now.

"Why-... What's the point of this..." Fenner thought to himself as he swam in the air beyond the landscape, with it being extremely dark and cold.

"What is out here..." Fenner says to himself before he suddenly heard a voice.

"Fenner! There you are!" V says in the distance as she began flying towards Fenner.

"Oh hey, V.. You're approaching rather fast-" Fenner says before getting cut off by V hugging him

Fenner was silent, confused.

"I missed you, I saw some rather strange stuff where I went..." V says.

"... So did I.." Fenner replies.

"What'd you see?" V asks.

"... My son." Fenner replies quietly.

"... Oh-... I-... N-Nevermind... Let's just figure out a way to get out of here.." V says.

"Good call..." Fenner replies, disappointed.

The two swim further out into the abyss, before suddenly dropping as if gravity returned.

"What the? Huh?!" Fenner says.

"We're falling now?" V spoke.

The two see land coming up, and what looked N, Uzi, and Tessa.

"Is that-... IS THAT N?!" Fenner says.

"OH MY GOD IT IS!" V replies.

"N! OVER HERE!" Fenner shouts for N, but N doesn't hear him.

The two dropped past the group, falling further into the abyss.

"It's no use... What's the point anymore." V says.

"V. Look." Fenner says, grabbing V's head to make her look at him.

"We are going to find the rest one way or another, you hear me?" Fenner says, trying to encourage V.

"I-... Fine.." V replies.

"Alright, we should probably find a wa-" Fenner says before the two suddenly landed.

Fenner made an extremely loud thud as V also landed, but used the wings.

Fenner sat up, looking around.

"What now?" Fenner stood up.

"I don't... Know, really..." V replies.

Fenner sits against a wall, groaning.

"Such a stupid idea coming here..." Fenner says to himself.

"We're just... Trapped in this abyss. We're not getting out." Fenner adds on.

"Welp. It is what it is. Let's get going." Fenner says, standing up again.

"Are you sure you're alright, Fenner?" V asks worried.

"Nope, I'm totally fine." Fenner replies.

Fenner walks down the hallway, clenching his fist.

Fenner opens a door in the hallway, walking through with V following not far behind.

One of the creatures before ambush Fenner, but Fenner makes quick work by crushing its skull against the wall.

"I'm sick and tired of these guys." Fenner says, irritated.

V was slightly concerned, but kept following.