Site-19

Fenner saw everyone being put into several trucks as they drove off.

Fenner rushed to the VAB, climbing in and starting the engine.

"Come on, come on, come on..." Fenner says, chasing after the trucks.

Some of the armed vehicles spot Fenner's approach and start firing.

Bullets whiz past as the vehicle is being hit, but Fenner continues on.

Fenner starts to ram the VAB into the armed vehicles, knocking them off the road and crashing them.

The armed vehicles were now dealt with, and Fenner just had to get the trucks.

The trucks start picking up speed knowing that they are defenseless, as the guards in the trucks started firing.

The bullets hit the vehicle, cracking the glass and shattering it as Fenner kept driving at full speed.

The trucks take a left into the forest as Fenner followed after.

Fenner starts to ram the trucks, kicking both into each other as they crashed.

Fenner climbs out of the vehicle and runs to the trucks, some of the guards recovering and trying to fire at Fenner.

Fenner grabbed his Walther pistol and finished off the stragglers.

The murder drones look up at Fenner, climbing out of the trucks.

"Get up, we're going to see where they were taking you." Fenner says climbing into the VAB as everyone followed behind.

Fenner drives through the wreckage, continuing down the trail.

They arrive at a familiar place, the same entrance where the second USRF convoy went.

"Wait-..." Fenner says, getting a strike of realization.

Everyone climbed out of the VAB, approaching the entrance.

"Is this that same entrance when we raided that convoy?.." N asked.

"Yeah... It is..." V says.

Fenner stepped through the entrance, hearing a voice.

"Hey, you can't be here!" A USRF soldier was running towards Fenner.

Fenner grabbed his Walther pistol and sent a round straight through the soldiers helmet, through the head and out the other side as the soldier dropped dead.

"Let's see what we're dealing with." Fenner says walking towards the facility doors.

"This looks like a handprint scanner-" N says.

"Does that mean..." Fenner puts his hand on the handprint scanner, as it read 'MORTIMIRIUM DETECTED | ACCESS GRANTED'

"Wait-... It can't be..." N says as the door opens.

"Everyone in and keep your head low..." Fenner says, everyone following behind him.

Everybody traverses through the facility, coming across a room.

"'Anomalous Items' huh? I'll be the judge of that." Fenner says, walking into the room.

Fenner sees lots of items held in containers or boxes, but he sees one that looks to be held in a weird forcefield-like box.

"Why is a bat here?" Fenner says to himself, approaching the bat.

"Weird how a bat is in a place like this." N says.

"Yeah.." V replies.

Fenner approaches the box the bat is being held in, trying to grab it.

The force from the box is preventing him from putting his hand through, so Fenner starts to force his hand through.

"Come... On...." Fenner says, still forcing his hand into the box.

Fenner was able to grab the bat, ripping it out of the box as he felt a surge of energy course through him.

"What was that?" N asks.

"No idea..." Fenner replies.

A notification popped up on Fenner's vision, 'UNKNOWN SYSTEM DETECTED | ANTI-VIRUS INEFFECTIVE'

"... It might be a virus. But screw it." Fenner says.

Everyone walks out of the room and walking onwards into the facility.

"Looks like a baseball bat. Why the hell is it in a forcefield box?" Fenner says.

"No clue. But the room is called 'Anomalous', so maybe that's why?" N replies.

"Probably.." Fenner says.

"Alright... Everyone split up. See what we can find, and for god sakes don't get captured again." Fenner says, everyone nodding.

Everyone went a different route, as Fenner kept moving.

Fenner had entered a room, seeing a person on a strange throne-like chair.

"I have been expecting you for quite a while, Fenner." The person said.

"What-... Who are you?" Fenner asks.

"It doesn't matter who I am. What matters, is you shouldn't be here. Although you could just nickname me Overseer." They reply.

"Overseer?..." Fenner says to himself.