PTSD

Fenner woke up, looking around, still shaking from the memories. He gets up and walks around the facility, getting flashes of scenarios in a different facility, including running from murder drones, explosions, and limbs from worker drones flying around.

He suddenly starts feeling strange forces against his right shoulder, his shoulder not moving of course. "The hell? I'm not... Shooting anything...", Fenner said, assuming it was just past recoil from weapons, affecting him.

He continues moving, heading outside again. The outside being bright as day. "If they said to run away, it's not safe here... Who, am I running from? Where am I running to?", he said as he continued to wander around.

Fenner began nearing where he had arrived from, seeing the crater from the lightning strike was still there. "Well. The evidence of my arrival is still here.". He continued moving, nearing a forest, "Trees? Wasn't all biological life wiped out by whatever this 'planet core collapse' was?". He wandered through the forest, hearing another faint voice and panting that sounded to be from him, as if it were a flashback. "FENNER, KEEP RUNNING! THEY'LL CATCH UP TO YOU IF YOU DON'T RUN!"  Fenner could barely hear the voice over the panting but could make out some of the words that were being said.

As Fenner continued walking, he noticed a hill, walking up it. Once he reached the top, he saw what looked to be a military bunker, there was a radio tower next to it

Fenner started getting quick flashbacks from war as the bunker entrance and the artillery gun reminded him of the time he went to war.

Fenner went to the entrance of the bunker and began trying to open it, which he was successful with. He began pulling on the door, but as the door was so old, it let out loud creaks. Upon pulling the door, the bunkers door alarm blared throughout the bunker.

Upon opening the door fully, it was dark, with only small amounts of light shining through the door frame, he saw a set of stairs going down into the mountain. Fenner then walked in and closed the door behind him, flipping his NVG down, his vision getting brighter.

Fenner proceeds down the stairs, carefully and reaches the entrance area, immediately heading for cover "OH HELL, A MACHINE GUN! It's not firing?". He got out from the cover, noticing nobody was manning the machine gun, and a few dead bodies were lying around.

 He got out from the cover, noticing nobody was manning the machine gun, and a few dead bodies were lying around