Change

N, Uzi, and V were sitting in Fenner's room, waiting for him to wake up.

"It's been nearly a year since he woke up... Did... Whatever that fight was, cause this?" Uzi says.

"Maybe... He was extremely exhausted, everything he did looked like it took alot of work." N replies.

"Come on.. He's not waking up. Let's just go." V says, getting up from a chair.

"Yeah.." N says, walking to the door.

Uzi took one last look at Fenner, before following the others.

Then, whirring is heard. Fenner's visor started to flicker. He was sparking to life.

V, N and Uzi look to Fenner again, confused.

Fenner then sat up, looking around the room.

"What... Happened?" Fenner says, confused.

"You-..." Uzi was frozen, trying to think of words.

"You were asleep for nearly a year, Fenner." V replies.

"Seriously?" Fenner says.

"Seriously." V replies.

"Is... Is the Overseer still dead?" Fenner asks.

"Overseer?" V says.

"Just kidding. Yeah, he's still dead." V adds on.

Fenner stood up from the bed, walking to the door.

Once Fenner opened the door, he stepped outside, seeing alot of changes to the colony.

Several new faces and familiar faces were wandering through the hallways, some even recognizing Fenner from the fight that happened with the Overseer, and soon walking over to greet him.

Fenner was confused about all the changes to the colony. Soon, he saw Khan approaching him.

"Fenner... Uhm.. We now know why you were attacking that Overseer. We reviewed your memory footage, and saw you were on the search for this 'Site-19' place. Once you arrived, you saw the overseer... And when they said they ordered for whatever this USRF is, they ordered them to bring you to Site-19 itself. We don't fully know what their intentions were originally, but they're gone now." Khan says.

"... Anything else?" Fenner asks.

"And uh... Prom is coming up soon. Probably next week, so if you want to attend... Go ahead. Even though I know you're well beyond school, please show up. We've been having several disappearances, so we would appreciate you to be some protection for the people here." Khan says.

"I guess I'll be there... One of the main reasons I killed that Overseer was because they harmed a Worker Drone. Who is dead now..." Fenner replies.

"Well... Thanks. We really appreciate that you'll be there for protection." Khan replies, walking off.

Fenner watched as Khan walked off, turning to N, Uzi and V.

"So now what?" Fenner says.

"I believe the prom will be held at... The Auditorium. Or something." Uzi replies.

Two worker drones pass by, looking smug.

"Hey losers, hope to see you at prom." One of them said, which looked awfully similar to Lizzy.

Fenner's view immediately snapped to Lizzy as the bat started to materialize in his hand.

N, V and Uzi saw the bat, trying to calm Fenner down.

"Relax, relax... It's not worth it." N says.

"What's a bat gonna do?" Lizzy says.

"Do you even know who this is?" Uzi replies.

"No, and I'm not interested." Lizzy says, uninterested.

"This is the guy that took down a guy twice his size, and sent off a nuclear blast." Uzi says in response.

Lizzy and the other worker drone look at Fenner, seeing the resemblance to who fought the Overseer, quickly running off.

When Fenner saw them running off, the bat dematerializes back into his hand.

"Just... Relax, Fenner. Let's see what we can all find for prom." N says.

"I'm not gonna wear anything formal, I'm staying in my uniform." Fenner replies.

"Suit yourself... Don't wanna get on the ballistic side of you..." V says with total respect.

"Yep.." Uzi says.