Isolation

Fenner awoke in a chamber, confused of the surroundings.

"Odd... This isn't where I remember being.." Fenner says as he looks to his hands, as he saw his hands were chained to a wall.

Fenner tries to move his hands out of the chains, realizing that they were securely on.

Then he sees his uniform has changed too; a grey fabric uniform with the text 'AER-3442' and a label under the number that read "CLASS X".

Fenner hears footsteps outside of the containment chamber, as the door suddenly opens.

Several hydraulics were heard opening as the gate started to lift, revealing a man in a black suit with 6 armed guards wedging on him.

"Surround the Snow Wraith." The  man speaks as the armed guards move towards Fenner, pointing their rifles at him.

Fenner was able to identify the rifles. A few being M16s, UMP-45s, MPXs, and MP5s.

The man approaches Fenner.

"Greetings, Fenner. Or, as foundation policy... AER-3442. We have been trying to get you here for research." The man spoke to Fenner, as the armed guards still kept aim.

"We 'kindly' asked your friends to hand you over to us." The man adds on, but the 'kindly' was a bit exaggerated.

"Sir, you do realize you're messing with an Existential Threat Class Anomaly, right?" A guard asks the man.

"Yes, I'm aware. But we usually taunt the anomalies." The man says, slightly smirking.

Fenner looked slightly annoyed, but didn't react.

"What we're mainly trying to do is rile him up so he reveals his power." The man whispers to the guards.

"And I myself am anomalous, so I will try to copy his techniques and counter him." The man added on.

The man looks up at Fenner, clearing his throat and speaking a bit louder.

"Fenner, I want to fight you. If I win, you have to leave this area. If you win, I'll give you my abilities. Sound fair?" The man makes a proposition, waiting for Fenner's answer.

Fenner thought for a moment, before responding.

"No. I have no reason to fight you." Fenner replies.

"Well, if you ever change your mind. I will be outside. For now, we'll allow you to.. Explore the facility as you wish. Just under some supervision." The man speaks again before moving out of the room.

"Drop the chains!" A voice shouts out as the chains start to rattle, soon opening and dropping Fenner.

Fenner lands on the floor, causing a small indent.

He stands back up, looking at the armed guards.

"2 guards supervising Fenner. Lieutenant Bradley, you decide who supervises." The man says before walking out of the area.

One of the guards, assumed to be Bradley, speaks to a few guards.

"Since the 'Snow Wraith' is an Anomaly Class X, we will need highly trained units. Request some Omega Vanguard units to this chamber." Bradley says to a Sergeant as the sergeant speaks into a radio.

"Echo-3 to Overwatch, requesting OV units to Chamber S-5-3442, over." The sergeant says into the radio as a voice responds,

"Copy that, alerting nearest OV unit, out." The voice replies before the radio crackles with static.

"Just stay put, Fenner... A unit will be here soon to supervise you." A guard speaks slightly nervous.

A few minutes later, some extra guards arrive, assumed to be the Omega Vanguard units that were mentioned.