Heartbeat

Fenner hears N activate before he started falling down, Fenner rushing over to catch him.

"UH OH!" Fenner rushed over, but N hit the floor sending a bit of an impact which hit Fenner, launching him back slightly.

"You alright, man?" Fenner inquired, concerned before N sat up.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine..." N replies.

Fenner and N hear a voice from inside the pod, presumably Uzi.

"N, we found something in here!"

Fenner and N look to each other before moving to the pod.

"What'd you find?" N says, climbing down before Uzi slapped a cap on him.

"Did you know that was a pilot hat?" Uzi asks.

"I was THE PILOT?!" N replies, seemingly shocked.

"That's awesome! I crashed and ruined everything... -Spaceship pilot! Origin story!" N adds on.

V just hisses out of nowhere, blowing bubbles again.

A pool of black mucus forms on the wall as Fenner slowly appears from it.

"Hey, what happened?" Fenner asks.

"I was the pilot!" N replies, enthusiastic.

"... Right." Fenner says again.

"Speaking of piloting to Earth, we sure that 'murder all humans' is... Morality?" N put 'Morality' in air qoutes

"The humans sent you without a communication relay and reformatted your memories to soup." Uzi replies.

Fenner was only more confused.

"Covering their tracks means their past negotiating." Uzi slams a screwdriver into the interface.

"Not like they tried negotiating with my mom." Uzi clenches her fist, somewhat bending a wrench.

Suddenly V pipes up, trying to lunge at Uzi "Or you missed the negotiations! The humans programmed us to solve a problem. Where's proof of YOUR backstory?! The one where you're kind so conveniently innocent." V slightly giggled, before N moves Uzi to the side, away from V.

"J was getting orders from someone. If not the company through that relay... Then who? And-... How?"

Uzi gets a bit frustrated, leaning against N. "Quit complicating my murder plan."

N rose a hand, resting it on Uzi's head as a pat, before Uzi batted it away.

Fenner just watches this all, confused.

"So... What now?" He asks.

Timeskip

"Eugh, I'm sweaty! Who programmed that?!" Uzi exclaims, irritated.

"You good, Uzi?" N inquires.

"I'm good, better than good! I, am God!" Uzi spoke again, looking over as she saw Thad.

"Uh-... H-Hi Thad..." Uzi says, clearly embarrassed.

Thad was holding Uzi's railgun as she walked over to take it.

"T-Thank you...!" Uzi says, still embarrassed.

"Of course, Zi!" Thad says.

"N and Ms." He adds on, looking to N, N giving some thumbs up.

"You saved my life-... I-I don't think the colony's even serious about all this banishment stuff... More Just-... Confused. Especially with-" Thad gets cut off by Uzi.

"The fact that I'm too rogue to re-enter society now!? I can never return." Uzi says.

"Recent disappearances? And your murder friend's corpse? When I went to grab your gun... It-... Kinda looked like it... Crawled.. Away?" Thad says, concerned.

"I can maybe return a little bit?..." Uzi says, also concerned.

Timeskip Again

The group arrives at the colony entrance, the door opening slightly.

"Oh hey, Thad. Hey wait, isn't she grounded or something?" They spoke.

Uzi groans "BANISHED! Has my dad been saying I'm grounded!?"

"Genocide robot?" They spoke to N's direction.

"Or, 2 genocide robots?" They add on, including Fenner's presence.

"Shut up. I'm not fully a murder drone. See how I don't have these bulbs?" Fenner replies, tapping on the corrosive nanite bulbs on N's head.

"Right..." They spoke up again.

N walks up the door, handing a piece of paper. The person inside looked at it.

"Oh, alright. Just don't do it again. Get in here ya' goobs!" They spoke once more.

N was filled with excitement as Fenner rolls his eyes.

Timeskip Once More

"Uh, guys... Have to go do something. I won't specify what, but it's something. See ya!" Fenner says, bolting away, grabbing his radio.

Uzi, N, and Thad looked confused as Fenner had ran off, but kept moving.

Now, I'm going to end it there, because I am not doing the fight scene 🗿

612 Words