Invasion & Control

"So you're the source of the mortimirium..." Fenner says.

Overseer nods.

"Indeed I am. I ordered for the the USRF to bring you here." Overseer had replied.

"YOU'RE WITH THE USRF?!" Fenner says, his hand slightly dripping with mortimirium.

The overseer saw the mortimirium, confused but took it as a threat.

"Yes. If you got a problem, take it up with the assistants." Overseer said as several different figures started rising from the ground.

The figures started approaching Fenner, obviously with ill intentions.

Fenner jumped a bit, but jumped again which sprung him higher as he slammed the bat into the ground, knocking several of the figures up in to the air and causing an indent of the ground.

Fenner started swinging the bat around, hitting several figures as they stumbled back, but kept on moving.

Fenner grabbed his MG-98, firing the gun around the room, hitting several figures, with some of them being unaffected.

Fenner kept fighting, all while the Overseer was watching.

The figures kept approaching, some were being killed by Fenner's bat and MG-98, but they kept going.

Once Fenner had cleared them all, the overseer grasped Fenner, throwing him to the wall as Fenner fell to the ground.

"Now you will fight my personal guards." The overseer says as Fenner was still trying to recover.

Before Fenner gave up, he suddenly remembered Schmidt. Fenner kicked himself back up onto his feet and punched himself in the face a bit before sparking the bat on the ground.

"What's that gonna do?" The overseer says, slightly mocking Fenner.

Mortimirium started to drip from Fenner's entire body as the personal guards of the overseer had arrived. They were much bigger than what Fenner fought before, but there were 4.

All 4 start charging Fenner, as Fenner puts the head of the bat onto the ground before throwing it up and catching it.

Fenner started swinging the bat around aimlessly, moving towards the direction of the guards with rapid speed.

All 4 got caught in the rush, being kicked forward as Fenner kept swinging. This time, kicking up debris with his swings.

Fenner spun around, throwing the guards up into the air and springing himself off the floor and freezes time.

Fenner slams the bat down on the personal guards heads, landing back on the ground.

Fenner unfreezes time, with the guards slamming into the ground.

"Well-... Here's two more!" Overseer says, as 2 more guards started to approach Fenner.

Fenner started to approach, dragging the bat against the ground before swinging it up and sending one of the guards up.

Fenner started juggling them in the air a bit before slamming the bat into the guards gut, sending them flying across the room.

The other guard looked at Fenner before going for a swing.

Once Fenner noticed this, he put the bat into a control position, and once the guard sent a swing, it hit the bat.

Fenner propels the guard back, slamming the bat into their kneecaps and to the chin, causing them to fall to their knees in agony.

Fenner stepped behind the guard, slamming the bat across the back of their head, causing them to fall to the ground. Once the guard looked up, dazed and confused, Fenner was slamming the bat down onto their head. Once the bat made contact, the guard's head was then sent crashing into the floor, completely crushing it.