Unidentified

Fenner awoke in the facility, looking around, noticing that Worker Drones were walking around. Fenner got up, holding his neck.

"God.. Why does my neck hurt so much..?" Fenner exclaims, looking around as he saw a syringe on the floor, picking it up. "A syringe? What's that doing on the floor?"

Fenner inspects the syringe, seeing that it was empty.

"Did someone stick a needle in me or something...?" Fenner puts the syringe in the bin, walking out of his room.

"Well. Let's get the day started. Or night... Can't really tell anymore."

"Hm.. My vision looks strange... What's going on? Eh, I'll try to ignore it." Fenner's vision had a bit of a yellow-ish tint to it, as he was confused by it.

Fenner is soon approached by Uzi.

"Hey, Fen-... Ner...?" Uzi looked incredibly confused.

"What? What is it Uzi?" Fenner said, sounding curious.

"Nevermind... Uh, class should be happening in a few minutes." Uzi replied, trying to alter the topic.

"Alright, I'll be there then." Fenner spoke, walking off to do his own thing.

As Fenner walked through the corridors, he was getting some weird glances by other worker drones, still, not worrying about it.

Fenner arrived in the classroom, as Uzi looked at him with the confused look, but everyone else in the room had a bit of a scared look as they looked at Fenner

"What? It looks like you all just seen a ghost?" Fenner said, confused as he sat down at his desk.

The teacher gets on with the lesson.

Fenner heard some whispering behind him, but to him it sounded like someone was in his ear, as he turned around to look at where the whispers were coming from, noticing 2 worker drones whispering to each other as they saw Fenner look at them, stopping their conversation and trying to act like nothing happened.

Fenner slowly turns his head back to where the teacher was, Uzi whispering to him.

"What? What's going on Fenner?" Uzi asked Fenner.

"I don't know... I just heard some whispering, but it sounded like someone was yelling in my ear..." Fenner replies to Uzi in a hushed tone.

"What...? Weird.." Uzi replies, looking back to the teacher's general direction.

After the lesson, Fenner and everyone else in the class were now doing their own thing at their desks, as the teacher was looking over some work. Fenner was looking down at his phone, distracting himself as he heard the same two worker drones whispering to each other again, still sounding as if they were whispering in his ear.

"Why does he have a tail...?" One of the two whispered to the other.

"While he looks like a murder drone... Sure doesn't feel like it... He's still tall, but looks a bit like a murder drone..." The other replies in a whisper.

Fenner turns his head to look at the two, projecting his voice

"You two talking about me?" Fenner's tone sounded a bit irritated as he spoke

The two worker drones got a bit startled by this, shaking their heads no with a bit of urgency.

"What the hell is going on...?" Fenner turned his focus back to his phone.

A few minutes later, he hears the two conversing again with whispers.

"Fenner sure looks a bit funny..." One of them spoke to the other.

"Yeah... Surprised he's that tall aswell..." The other responds with a hushed tone.

Fenner turns his head again, slightly frustrated

"Speak about me one more time and I will-" Fenner noticed his hand looked different, stopping mid-sentence as he inspected his hand. His hand also seemed to be dripping some sort of black substance, which once it hit the floor, slowly dissolves the ground as if it was acid.

"What the..." Fenner sounded slightly concerned as he spoke.

WE'RE BRINGING BACK MURDER DRONE FENNER! Don't ask how he turned to a murder drone. Just know, he's got his dissolve ability and his murder drone appearance attributes, except for the corrosive nanites on his head. It's basically the Fenner shown in Random_Guy's Murder Drones book. But, HE'S BACK!