Phoenix Rising

Guards are looking at the security feed in Fenner's containment chamber, and see that he appears to be acting up.

"What's all that stuff dripping off him?" A guard says, as the radio suddenly starts speaking.

"This is the O8, I am outside and the O9 has lost his mind, all units report to the coordinates Z44 on your maps and try to nullify the situation. I repeat, all units report immediately."

All the guards rush out of the containment room, seeing several other guards rushing down the hall going for the outside.

After everyone reaches the outside, the blizzard is heavy., the snow deep, and everything cold. It has been a while since they had seen the outside, but now they had to move to the coordinates requested.

Upon reaching the area, everyone could see the O9 holding Maxwell by the neck.

"O9 has gained to much power, try and diminish the power!" O8 says as the guards start to open fire.

"BUT DON'T HIT THE DISASSEMBLY DRONES, DO ANYTHING BUT HIT THEM! ESPECIALLY THESE 3!" The O8 yells, pointing to V, N, and Uzi who were there, slightly collapsed and somewhat paralyzed.

The bullets strike the O9, as he drops Maxwell to the ground and going after the units.

All the gunfire and dying units were very evident to anybody who was around the area; in which it lures even more attention. USRF troops, survivors, and disassembly drones from the Countryside.

"IS THAT THE ANOMALOUS ENTITY RESEARCH FOUNDATION?!" A USRF commander yells, as the O8 yells back,

"YES! THE O9 HAS LOST HIS DAMN MIND, WE NEED ASSISTANCE!" The O8 yelled, as the USRF troops, survivors, and the Disassembly Drone started going after the O9.

Meanwhile, with Fenner.

Fenner is struggling to stay together, dripping mortimirium.

"Hey, you alright?" The being says to Fenner as he replies,

"No... I can't stand it... I'm confined here, and I can't defend friends..." Fenner replies, his voice being corrupted.

"SCREW IT! I'M DOING IT!" Fenner yells as he kneels down, charging up a spring jump, which causes the ground to rumble, soon springing off the floor and breaking through the roof, and mountain the facility was embedded into.

Back to the fight.

The fight continues going on.

"You won't be able to take me down! Too much power, too many decisions!" The O9 says, as the ground starts to shake.

Everyone ceases fire, looking around for the sound, even the O9 is confused.

"What's happening? Earthquake?" The O8 says.

Suddenly, a massive crash is heard in the distance, as a flash of white flies up out of where the facility was.

"Wait-... Oh no." The O8 says, slowly backing away.

"Oh no, what?" The O9 says.

"O9, I would suggest you stop what you're doing... He-... It, is mad..." The O8 says, warning the O9.

"It? What're you talking about. I'll happily do what I want." The O9 says, picking up Maxwell by the neck again.

"Surely this will lure him." The O9 says, punching his hand through Maxwell's chest area, ripping the core out.

It's then that a massive crash is heard, as Fenner approaches over the horizon.

"Ah, THERE he is. Have you finally come to fight me!?" The O9 says, picking up a piece of metal to act as a melee weapon.