The Promening

Fenner was walking around the halls, mainly heading to the prom court.

While he was walking, he saw Uzi standing infront of a Missing Person bulletin board.

Fenner watched Uzi carefully, as Uzi looked towards a camera.

Fenner looked towards the camera, seeing some strange system had turned it backwards.

Uzi started to laugh, ripping down the Missing Person posters and move back to her room.

"Well that was... Weird. Sometimes I think she's going to go sicko mode." Fenner says to himself, continuing his walk.

"Might restock on some stuff before I head to the court..." Fenner says, walking into his room.

Fenner looked around the room for his helmet.

"There you are." Fenner says grabbing the helmet, strapping it firmly on his head.

Fenner grabbed his weaponry, checking the chambers.

"Safety on. Guns are loaded, don't want a casualty." Fenner says flicking the safety on the guns.

Fenner looked at his hand, noticing a different symbol of the Absolute Solver than he's seen.

"What's this?" Fenner says to himself as he tries to figure out how to use it.

Once Fenner figured out how to use it everything started to slightly float.

"What the-" Fenner says, looking at everything in the room.

Fenner closes his hand slightly as everything started to slowly move towards him.

"Oh my god-" Fenner says in awe.

Fenner opens his hand slightly as everything moved away from him.

"It's like a uh... Uhm... Attract and Repulse type of thing!" Fenner says.

"Well that'll be useful... But I should get to the court now. Everyone should be getting there soon." Fenner says, walking to the prom court again.

Small Timeskip

Fenner is approaching the doors to the prom court, walking into the door.

Everyone on the other side of the door started to see a black mucus form on the door as Fenner started to walk through it.

Khan saw Fenner, slightly waving.

Fenner waved back, walking around the court.

Fenner looked at the ceiling, seeing a spotlight being moved to the stage.

Then, Lizzy is seen infront of the microphone.

Fenner leans against the wall, listening.

"Okay, listen up nerds." Lizzy says through the microphone as everyone looked towards her.