Dead End

We're skipping the 'Home' episode because I didn't have a logical reasoning to how Fenner ends up in N's memories.

Fenner walked out of his room, seeing Uzi was gone.

"Where'd they go..." Fenner thought to himself as he went outside.

Fenner knelt down, pressing his hand against the ground and focusing heavily as he closes his eyes.

Fenner felt very slight vibrations, and also heard slight explosions coming from a distance.

Fenner looked around with his eyes closed, seeing some pulsing red in the distance as he sprung off the floor and expanded wings, flying towards it.

Meanwhile.

Uzi, V, and N had encountered J and Tessa, a human Astronaut sent to Copper-9.

Doll had reappeared and took some sort of cockroach, and so J chased her down with rockets, explaining the explosions.

Doll had jumped off a metal beam bridge, falling into the abyss.

"Step One... Clear drop zone of life and build spire... Step 2..." J says before Tessa continues the talk.

"Enter labs, with this symbol." Tessa says.

Tessa had pushed on some ice, causing it to fall and reveal a sign.

"Not too much to go off." Tessa adds on.

Everyone looked at the sign, before Tessa spoke yet again.

"But if Cyn wants these labs, we burn-" Tessa was cut off by a sudden sound in the air, it sounds like a Stuka Siren, but it wasn't a stuka.

"What's that sound?" J asks.

"Must be Fenner.." N says, as something suddenly hit the steel bridge and kicked up alot of wind and snow.

Amongst the snow particles, a metal shine could be seen.

"Who's the rocks-for-brains using rockets?" Fenner says, holding his bat firmly.

"What the-... Who are you?" Tessa asks.

"Who's asking?" Fenner replies.

"... Nevermind. But what are you doing here?" Tessa says.

"I heard explosions and-..." Fenner says before seeing J.

"Great.... You again. It was you wasn't it?" Fenner says to J.

"Maybe, maybe not." J replies.

"Well, let's get going then." Tessa says, leaping off the bridge.

"That's not a bright idea-.... And she's gone." Fenner says.

Everyone shrugged and jumped after.

"Are you-... Goddamnit... Whatever." Fenner says jumping off also.

Everyone used their wings to glide down, but Fenner took the force of the impact by compensation.

A massive thud was heard as Fenner landed, the sound of metal he landed on ringing through the area.

Everybody traverses through the area, coming across a main area.

Everyone stopped when they saw the massacre that went down here, murder drone corpses were everywhere.