INTRODUCTION.

SKYFALL.
wasssuuuppppp!!! the time has come for this book, a book i have thought out since probably last yr (b4 maroon probably) but i chose to do that first cuz why not and now it's time for this one!!

btw i got this idea on a train and i absolutely loved it and it got me so excited so hopefully... you guys will enjoy it too!

but be warned, it is pretty dark.

prologue takes place 5 years before chapter 1, where the actual story starts <3

TRIGGER WARNINGS.
mentions on emotional, mental abuse (hint of physical), suicide and suicidal thoughts.
starvation & self harm and also panic attacks.
mentions of killing and torturing (extreme psychotic craziness)

all around, it's a dark book, don't read if u get easily triggered by all that mental torturing bc there's one LARGE thing that i don't wanna spoil just yet <3

CHARACTERS.
— mike wheeler / 23
the crazy.
— eleanor hopper / 22
the crazier. 
- lucas sinclair / 24
- max mayfield / 22
- dustin henderson / 23
- will byers / 21

PROLOGUE.
"where's mike?" el bounced up and down, skipping down the halls of the insane asylum, jumping on
max's back as she asked.

"i don't know..." max mumbled as el jumped back down, turning max's body before pouting. "don't cry, maxy poo! i'll make you feel better!" she wiped her tears with a giggle as max narrowed her eyes.

"nothing you do makes anything better,"

el gasped, stomping a feet on the ground. "yes, i do! i kill the evils of the world! who is bothering you?"

"no one, el. evils are all in here," max pointed to her head. "don't you get it, el? your evils are there too,"

"no!" el grew angry. "i'm not evil! they're evil, they are all evil!" she screamed, running down the hall. "they took my friends, they're evil!" she screamed at the top of their lungs before reaching the quiet room.

"wassup, el," dustin grinned from ear to ear as el huffed and sat down on the couch, will on the other side with lucas by the round table.

"max said i have evil's in my mind," el murmured. "i'm not evil! they're evil!"

"everyone is evil, el," lucas told her. "why do you think we're here?"

"because they're evil!" she stomped her feet angrily. "where is mike!? they took my mike!" she stood back up again and ran up to a guard. "where is he!? give me mike back!"

"sit down, hopper,"

"i won't sit! i won't! tell me!" she shoved him weakly before running out of the room and back down the halls to find his room that was next to hers.

"mike! mike!?" she screamed at the top of her lungs. "where are you!? where—"

"EL!" mike screamed at the very end of the halls, three guards and a doctor dragging him around the corner. "LET ME GO! LET ME GO!"

"NO! MIKE!" she ran as fast as she can down the hall. "LET HIM GO!" el screamed, trying to catch onto him but once she turned the corner, he was gone.

and el never saw him since.

//

a/n: tehehehe rmb the prologue is 5 years before chapter 1!!