SIX.

"she's fucking insane. a maniac. i'd be more concerned if you told me she wasn't a serial killer," mike remarked, his head shaking as he looked around the bar, swaying his drink.

the man with a cap on that was sat next to him smiled. "seems like your type then,"

he shook his head, sighing. "she keeps saying we once dated," he let out a mocking laugh. "i fucking doubt it but it just makes it easier," he finished his drink in one gulp before setting the glass down.

standing up, he turned, garnering his stuff as he prepared to walk away.

"call me if anything happens,"

"don't worry, i have it all under controlled," mike assured, walking out of the bar as he straightened his shirt, looking both ways before he crossed the street.

home wasn't where he wanted to be at the moment and chicago was truly a limit to things he could do at this time of the night.

he walked through the park to cut his walk short but as he did so, his eyes caught on a girl with her head hung low, looking down at her thigh.

she had a purple skirt on, a huge but torn sweater to show the scars all over her arms.

then he recognised her.

he noticed how she held a knife, how she trailed it over her thighs and how she didn't stop even with blood pooling over her skin.

he noticed how her body shook, sniffles escaping her as she tried to wipe her hot tears with the back of her wrist, though more still flowed.

walking up to her, he sat down next to her on the bench, watching how her head slowly tipped up sadly and noticed him.

"don't call me insane again," her voice cracked, coming out weak. "do it tomorrow,"

he reached out, touching the knife to stop her. "i'll call you insane if you don't stop,"

she blinked, more tears dropping. "demons evil. demons don't go,"

"you said you make the evils go," he murmured and she shook her head. "other evils."

she then pointed to her head, pointing roughly right at her temple. "these don't go. they never go. they're EVIL! SO EVIL!" she let out chocked sobs, raising a hand to hit her heart, the end of the knife dangerously close to her neck.

"so painful," she cried loudly, hitting her heart even more as eyes fell shut, the knife touching her neck now.

he pulled her hand back, taking the knife from her so she wouldn't hurt herself.

"give it back," she whispered, crying softly. "give it back,"

"no," he emphasised. "i won't,"

she pouted, looking down to the floor. "that's okay, i have more," she stood and the blood trailed down her slim thighs, falling down her black fishnet tights. "i'm gonna go back,"

she intertwined her fingers sadly just as her phone rang, a spooky ringtone bursting through the air as she pulled out her phone to answer it.

"hi dante... yes, yes. i'm okay... no, i'm fine. i'm coming back now. no, i can walk— yes, i'll be fine. promise. no, i'm not sad. just..." she glanced at mike. "tell you later," she murmured. "bye bye..." she hung up the phone and forced a weak smile at mike.

"you can keep the knife..." her voice cracked, holding back a whimper as she sniffled loudly, wiping her tears with both wrists before running away.

"el!" he shouted after her but she ran faster, cries louder as she tried to make her way back to the house herself.

SKYFALL ; MILEVEN AUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara