THREE.

dante placed the eggs down on the two plates, setting it on the kitchen counter as he watched el walk out of her room.

their apartment wasn't small but it wasn't big either.

three bedrooms, a bathroom, an open kitchen and a small living room.

"dante, you left xavier, damien and blaze's." el frowned when she walked out, pointing at the plates.

"i'm on it, el. sit down," he told her and she smiled gently, a grey blanket wrapped around her as she sat down.

"so much oil," she gagged at the sight and he sighed quietly. "i tried, el. take a chance, please,"

she huffed and shook her head before turning around. "damien! tell dante his food is so oily," she scrunched up her face.

"it'll be okay, el. you don't have to be skinny,"

she pouted, shaking her head as she crossed her arms over her chest. "it's not about that," she huffed. "you don't know!"

"yes, i do, el. who's approval do you seek, vengeful one? you don't need anyones approval. you have us."

her gaze drifted down to the ground. "you didn't hear me... you don't know," she turned to dante who watched her carefully. "did you tell them? you heard me? i doubt it, dante. you can't assume,"

he caught on to what she was saying. "i didn't assume. i knew,"

she blinked, looking down at her lap. "you'd think with all the killing, i'd lose weight..." she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "my mind is scrambled. i can't think. i don't want to be here," she sniffled, her bottom lip trembling. "i can't think,"

her gaze looked up nervously and she looked around the room, finding blaze, xavier and damien. "i don't know who's me. I CANT THINK!"

"yes, you can. you're right here, you can think." dante emphasised. "no more raised voices, they don't solve anything."

"YES THEY DO! IT GETS THE POINT ACROSS!" she stood up, gathering her knifes before putting one strapped by her thigh, one by her ankle and one by her waist. "LEAVE ME ALONE! LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! ALL OF YOU!" she stomped to the door, emphasising her footsteps before exiting the apartment.

"be back by 12 or else i'll be searching for you,"

"UGH! THIS IS WORSE THAN PRISON!" she made sure to slam the door before repeatedly slamming her hand down on the button of the elevator.

she sat on a bench in the park, gaze tired as she watched people watch at her terrible makeup skills.

face pale, blush red like she was a doll with braids in.

"dolly dolly, come to mommy. come to me... dolly dolly," she whispered to herself over and over again, her fingers nervously picking on each other roughly as she tugged and pulled on them.

"dolly... dolly... demons. all demons. all evil. go away..." she looked up, looking around her nervously before her gaze spotted something.

more so, someone...

she stood, knife in hand with blood dripping from the cuts she made to her thigh, waterfalls of red streaming down her skinny legs.

she walked faster, hand trembling as her breath shook, catching up to the man that caught her gaze, not caring of the woman that was next to him.

beginning to run, she caught onto his shoulder before he left the park.

a loud gasp escaped her and her gaze scanned over him. "mike!" she wrapped her arms tightly around him as she cried. "i kn— knew it! i'm not insane! i'm not—"