EIGHTEEN.

with a large fuzzy blanket wrapped around her body, el walked around the apartment, giving the pups a pet before she walked into dante's room, a teddy bear tucked under her arm.

"dante," she whispered as she entered, looking around to find him laid on his bed.

he stirred, humming as he tried to wake. "yeah? something wrong?"

her head shook and she jumped on the bed, still wrapped with the blanket as it swallowed her whole. "you go work? i'm tired..."

"no, i'm staying home today," his head shook and he smiled gently at her. "wanna head back to bed?"

"no," her voice was soft. "i cant sleep..." her head hung low. "can we do something fun? please?"

he instantly smiled. "of course," he reached over and touched the teddy bear in her arms. "lucky is back?"

her nose scrunched. "she was lonely in the closet,"

a sad smile appeared on his face as he nodded. "right. why don't you propose something for today," he suggested and she instantly grinned and sat up. "let me go ask blaze! is he in the bathroom? are they all in the bathroom? let me go by their room,"

"sure,"

she left the blanket on the bed as she stood up and walked out, still with the teddy bear under her arm.

he stood, getting ready for the day as he heard her talk from the other room, laughing at the different options for the day.

as he was brushing his teeth, she ran down the hall, bouncing up and down. "we decide on movie day!"

"perfect," he smiled as el turned to xavier. "at the cinema or back home?"

"your choice, demon,"

her brows narrowed. "not demon," she turned to dante and tugged on his arm. "i'm not a demon!"

he turned, gently stroking her head. "of course not,"

she instantly brightened and turned to xavier with her tongue stuck out. "hmph!" she huffed loudly and turned to walk away to lay on the couch, waking the three pups in the process.

gently patting the couch, she signalled for them to hop on and they instantly did, laying down right by her side.

"so adorable," she murmured to herself, cupping banana's face and gently drew circles on her cheeks. "you're so gentle, banana. so innocent," she tilted her head and smiled widely when banana looked up with her eyes round.

el held a hand out. "paw?"

the rottweiler slowly placed her paw on, perking up as el gasped and gave her a bunch of kisses. "good girl! good girl," she kept drowning her in kisses. "such a cute little paw,"

the puppy stood on the cushion, crawling over her lap to find a comfortable spot to settle down, giving a large stretch before laying on her back which made el laugh.

giving some belly rubs, el kissed her nose before reaching over to give the other two pups some love.

once dante walked out and down the hall, el stood up and rushed to him, hugging him tightly. "i missed you... last night, you were taken by the evil in my dream..."

he gently rubbed her back and kissed the crown of her head. "but i'm right here,"

she nodded. "it's not true," her bottom lip jutted out without noticing and he smiled sweetly and picked up a brush she left on the countertop. "that's right," he nodded as he brushed through her locks.

blinking, she tilted her head.

his brows furrowed. "something wrong?"

she nodded. "you haven't made me a sandwich yet,"