4.

You were sitting on your hotel bed wearing your work suit and a white blouse to look your usual business self, arranging your meetings with your working staff and checking their emails, when George knocked on your door.

"You better not be sleeping!" He said from the hall.

You chuckled and opened the door with your phone and suitcase in hand, looking sharp. "Learnt my lesson," you said with half a smile.

He nodded. "Let's go then, the car's waiting."

Once you got outside, you realised it was hotter than expected, so you removed your blazer before getting inside the car.

The ride to the airport was relatively short, but you still stayed glued to your phone and your planner, writing important things under the meeting schedules. George instead, looked through the window, occasionally watching you work without a word, thinking that you changed into a whole different person from two hours ago.

When you got to the plane, you were greeted by Lando Norris and his friend, who also were part of the flight. You smiled at them and waited for George to show you a seat.

"Something wrong?" He asked when he saw you waiting.

"Oh no, just wanted to know if you have any seat arrangements..."

"All seats are the same, pick any you want," he said. "Probably the last row will suit you because of work, right? Those have tables and all..."

"Lovely, thanks George!" You smiled shortly and started to walk up the stairs.

"Wait!" George said and walked towards you, sticking himself to your back.

"What are you doing?" You widened your eyes, feeling his warmth near you.

He took off his jacket and put it on you. "You have a rip on your shirt, it's quite big and it's, uh... showing the back of your, um, bra..."

You went full red and cursed under your breath. "Fuck, thank you George, I will put on my blazer now..." you said, then started looking for your piece of clothing and realised it wasn't with you. "But where is it? I had it when I got on the-" you gestured to where the car was parked and it wasn't there anymore. It left, and with your blazer inside. And your bags were already stored inside the plane. "Oh no no no..."

George just stared and frowned. Then he got what you meant. "Ahhh, you forgot your blazer inside the car!" He watched you nod. "Well we can maybe call them later but now use my jacket and I'll see if I have a tee you can wear."

"I keep being an imposition on you, aren't I?" You asked.

"Nonsense, now get in there and let's go." He said, walking in and sitting with his friends.

You weren't sure how much he meant of that "nonsense".

The flight went pretty smoothly, you kept working at the back while the guys played with their game console and had champagne. Because yeah, they can be normal lads but they have to be glamorous to balance the age and lifestyle.

You had a pair of mimosas yourself and some biscuits because George was so invested in his game that he wasn't even watching you, so no harm done on the work image. You kept even his jacket on because he didn't have any t-shirts around so you were warm, focused and secretly enjoying the boy smell coming off the fabric.

What? Boy perfume smell was always a guilty pleasure.

After a while, you needed to stand up so you went to the bathroom to walk around a little and stretch the legs. When you came out, you went to the boys to see what they were up to, but didn't see the cord and tripped over it, causing the game to stop after the sudden energy cut.

"What the fuck!" Lando said then looked at you, with your hands on your face. "Sorry, sorry, was that you"

"Yes I tripped over oh god I'm so sorry guys!" You exclaimed, mortified and tried to connect it all over again.

Lando stood up to help. "No worries, no harm done, are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm so embarrassed though!"

George came over with some snacks and watched you both on the floor. "Trying to cheat your way up to the win, Norris?"

He chuckled and flipped him off.

You looked up. "Afraid I ran over the cord and unplugged everything... sorry."

He chuckled and held his hand out to help you. "It's fine, I was winning either way..." he shrugged with a smirk.

Lando watched him and raised his eyebrows. "Yeah, doesn't that get boring after a while?"

"You wish," George winked at him then looked at you to ask you something but realised he was still holding your hand and let it go quickly. "Whoops," he said and giggled.

"I think I won't fall again," you chuckled. "Sorry again boys, keep up with your business..." you said before walking to your desk again and drown in self pity.

They repeated it was all okay and went back to their stuff, but George came to you to say that in 40 minutes you'd be landing.

"Thanks, I will start packing my stuff then." You smiled at him.

He smiled back, like expecting a bit more but when you said nothing, he left. It wasn't like he was waiting for a joke or an invitation to stay, but you changed your mood every single second and it was getting hard for him to figure you out. One time you were open and asking for help and the other you showed him this stone cold demeanour and he didn't know what to do. He was even tempted to ask you what was it all about, but let it go, blaming it on the new job nerves.

When you landed, you said goodbye to Lando and his friend, who made you promise to play games with them to make up for the incident on the plane. George offered to take you to your place but you already arranged a car to pick you up.

"That's okay, thanks," you smiled, waving at the man with your name written on a cardboard. "Will call you tomorrow so we can meet, is that okay? Take the day and rest, get ready for work..."

"How much work are we talking?" He asked and squinted his eyes at you.

"Well, we have a lot of ground to cover. Don't want to ambush you now with rules and stuff, but if you're planning on going out tonight, let me know so I'm aware and can be prepared for anything."

He rolled his eyes, he couldn't believe how much you mistrusted him and the concept you had of him, as if he was an uncontrollable kid. "Okay," he said and picked his stuff to leave.

"Thanks for the ride!" You yelled at his walking figure.

He just raised his thumb in response and kept walking away.