6.

George served a few more of his chips on your plate, since he got loads and you nothing.

"Thanks," you half smiled. "This is the George I want people to see. The nice guy, the one that has no problem sharing his food, or his plane, or his jacket..."

He just smiled and rolled his eyes. "Always been like this..."

"Then you show them that! Let's make a slight change in your social media, don't be so unreachable but not so open people will see right through you, get it?"

"You mean, post a holiday photo but only the pretty ones?" He tried.

"Who posts the ugly ones though?" You chuckled as you ate a chip. "I mean like, post a photo of you with the Christmas tree and a glass just wishing everyone a happy day, but not a photo of you and your family opening presents, for example..."

He nods. "I see, like, now I can upload a story of the food and the back of your laptop with #work or something, but not with who I am or where?"

"That's a good one, I would even go as far as trying to meet the chef to congratulate them so you can take a photo, if we can get a publicity exchange here. People like it when you are out and about, being friendly."

"During the day, you mean."

You snorted. "Well, a bit yeah. When all you do is seen partying, people think you're just a kid with money and a talent to exploit until it runs out. But showing a human side might make them think of you as an inspiration to pursue a dream, instead of just a lifestyle, see?"

"Wise." He raised his glass of water towards you.

You smiled. "I know."

"Show off." He smirked.

You shrugged. "Sorry, but I know that too."

He laughed and took his phone to upload the photo he said he would.

"Tag the place too," you said. "They'll see this and invite you a next time so it will be good exposure time, will allow a few fans to meet you too..."

George nodded and did as told. "Anything else we should do today?"

"I think not, just the general idea and the tips I gave you should take from now on. I will check for some fun videos for race weekend, yeah?"

"Fine, just make sure they're fun," he giggled. "Should I let you know if I'm out tonight then?"

"Yes please, I'm not being nosy, just cautious," you shielded. "Now, you have your plans and the people you're going out with?"

"Yeah, I have a date and then we're going to a club..."

"Good. Do you know her from before?"

"Well not so much, she's a friend of a friend kinda date..."

"Okay then, be careful with what you share at first and then when you're at the club, measure your drinking. First, for your image and because you don't know your date that much to trust her, and second for the sake of your date too, don't ruin it!" You chuckled.

"Relationship advice? That's new," he chuckled as well.

"I just look out for your best interests," you smiled with your hands up.

"If it goes south, I'll call you tomorrow to discuss?"

"Not if I call you first, remember you were late today? I haven't forgotten."

He groaned. "Come on!"

"Still working on my plan, Russell, sleep with one eye open and don't you dare muting my contact."

"I won't pick up," he shrugged like a little boy.

"Oh you will, I will see how!" You laughed and picked your stuff. "I have to go, but this is all already paid for, so don't worry. Talk tomorrow?"

"Yeah, thanks for lunch." He smiled.

"Thank you for working with me, we make a good team, don't we?" You smiled back. "Have a nice cheat day!"

He giggled and said goodbye.

"Patrick I told you, I hate clubbing!" You told your friend that night who was taking out your dresses for you to try on.

"You work too much, you need a night of carelessness!" He said and made a flowy gesture for its his hands.

"Big word man!" You laughed. "Okay, but if I get bored, I'll come home!"

"You have a deal!" He laughed with you and left so you could get changed, but he turned around before closing the door, sporting a smirk. "Oh, and you know, my friend Andre is coming, I know you fancy him..."

"Dammit!" You said and chose the shiniest dress to change.

Once you entered the club, you saw it wasn't as packed as usual, which gave you the impression that it wasn't as fun at the moment. "Nice, I can use my 'I'm bored' excuse sooner," you muttered to yourself.

Although that excuse vanished when Andre walked in. He came to say hello and stayed with you, sharing a drink. You couldn't believe how gorgeous he was and the style he had too. According to Patrick, he fancied you too, so you focused on flirting a little to make it fun.

But after half an hour of chitchatting, you found out how boring and snobby he was. All your friends decided to scatter to give you two some privacy so there was little way out. So, you let him talk your ear off and scanned the place for your group, to see if someone would come and rescue you.

And right in front, on the other side of the huge bar, was George. He was downing shots while some blonde was watching him with her phone in hand. You squinted your eyes and tried to see what she was doing with it, when you saw her place the phone in a way that would allow a good angle to film him as she came to him and kissed his cheek.

Your work senses heightened and you left your drink before taking Andre's arm. "I need your help."

"What is it?" He said.

"One of my clients is over there and someone is filming him without his consent. Can you please distract those two so I can stop that?" You pointed at George and his blonde.

"No way, are you going to steal?"

You huffed and got off the bar stool. "Fine, I'll go find Patrick."

You found him and asked for the favour, which he accepted immediately, bringing your other friend Claire with him. She distracted them both, while Patrick snook his hand and took the blonde's phone to you, standing in the bathroom's area.

You checked and saw she filmed them eating and even dancing very seductively at the club; she had footage of the shots and some kisses they shared. None of it looked like a normal memory, everything was unofficial and completely without George's knowledge. You airdropped the files and made sure to quickly delete all of it, before giving the phone back to Patrick, who left it beside her drink, like it never left. It was obvious she was so sure it was recording there.

That's when you came back to Andre, mainly to keep spying on the couple across the bar. He asked how did it go and you smiled stiffly to tell him it went fine, without any details.

"Good. I was telling you..." he started again, and you just zoned out, taking out your phone and texting George one of the videos.

'She's filming you,' you sent with it. The driver looked at his phone and saw the text, then started looking around.

'Where are you? How do you know? Someone sent this to you?' He replied.

'I'm all the way across the bar, on the purple dress. I'm with friends and just happened to see it." You texted.

He looked to where you described and saw you. 'Meet me at the entrance,' he typed.