20.

Monday was spent in a haze. You went to the meeting, mainly talked about the upcoming Monaco race and all the PR activities that would take place during the weekend. It was all pretty standard and it ended fairly quickly. You couldn't believe they made you fly out for that but it had been such a nice weekend you couldn't complain.

George went with you and since he was still with simulator work, he stayed even after the meeting, which made you go back to your parent's on your own. You'd see each other next day bright and early to go back to Montecarlo on his jet.

You spent the most magical day with your parents, taking advantage of being all alone with them with no siblings around and had lunch, tea, cake and dinner while chatting and playing card games with them.

It was the only people you wanted to spend your birthday with.

Tuesday morning was all about the flight home and replying to texts and emails congratulating you on your birthday. George saw you immersed in your laptop so he wasn't being so chatty. Besides, he had Aleix planning workouts for him so he was quite busy too.

"George, can we meet tonight?" You asked him while leaving the plane. "I have a few stuff to run through for the weekend and I want us to check on them before the crazy starts."

"Sure!" He said. "7 at mine?"

You agreed and went home to prepare for a day in the office.

"I can't believe you didn't tell us it was her birthday mate!" Max told George over lunch with the boys.

"What are you talking about?"

"What Mick just said," Charles explained. "Your PR wonder agent had a birthday yesterday!"

"Yeah," Mick said. "Heard about it at Brackley."

"But I never knew that!" George defended himself. "She never told me and we spent the whole weekend together!"

"You what?!" Pierre asked. "Nobody tells anybody anything these days?"

"Spill it, Russell!" Lando demanded.

In that moment, Alex decided to arrive too. "Lads," he saluted. "Why are we interrogating Georgie?"

"He spent the weekend with you know who..." Max said wiggling his eyebrows.

Alex sat down and prompted his chin on his palms. "How on earth did that happen and what happened?"

"Oh it was nothing! She had a meeting on Monday at Brackley and I had sim work so we flew to the UK on Friday, what's so weird about that?" He defended himself.

"Sim work scheduled for Monday only!" Mick jumped. "Boyo here stole my whole Saturday on the sim and had me going on Sunday instead because he scheduled an urgent practice!"

"It was practice and it did good!"

"But why the urgency, Georgie?" Lando asked with a big smile.

"She wanted to spend the weekend at home and I took her on my jet, had time to see my family too, not that deep..." George dismissed it.

"And how exactly did you end up spending all weekend together then?" Charles inquired.

"Well, her parents came back from a trip on Sunday and she had no key so she stayed at mine for those nights..."

"Nice, on the childhood bed..." Max laughed.

"Tell me you're not serious, Verstappen!" Charles scolded him.