33.

You woke up to the touch of a hand over your stomach pressing as a purr sounded in your ear. George kept on sleeping peacefully, cuddling you even more against him. You slowly turned to him and stared at his long and numerous eyelashes adorning his face. His hair was a bit wavy and disheveled, product of the pool and the activities after. You smiled at the memories of his hands touching your skin, his lips kissing yours and his eyes watching you melt under his spell. You lifted your hand to stroke his jawline and cheeks for a moment, when you saw his lips form a pout. There was no other thing that disarmed you more than when he pouted. He didn't do it for any specific reason, that was just the way he spoke sometimes. You moved your head a small centimetre forward and left a kiss over his bottom lip. And just when you were deciding to sleep again, George stirred and woke up.

"Mmm, stay with me forever..." he mumbled as he snuggled you.

You giggled. "Hello Georgie, slept good?"

"I have a girlfriend now, I won't ever sleep badly again." You blushed and hid your face in his chest. "And how this beautiful girlfriend of mine slept?"

"Like my missing pieces are finally with me..."

He opened his eyes and gasped. "You've won the romantic comebacks now."

"I only speak the truth, baby."

He smiled and tried to kiss you on the lips. You put your hand over your mouth. "Morning breath, I will brush my teeth and be back in bed in no time!" You said and quickly went to the loo.

When you came back, George was already waiting for you, having just done the teeth brushing too. He took your hand and beckoned you to the mattress, to lay you beside him and giving you a long kiss. He grinned as he looked at you. "Morning, gorgeous..."

You bit your lip as your hands softly played with his hair. "Morning, love..." you said as you kissed softly and lazily, enjoying the closeness, the warmth and sweetness of being in cloud nine with your significant other. His hands started to wander around your waist, then went even more south, as he cupped your bum and then lifted your leg so it would circle his waist as you kept kissing. He nuzzled your neck, leaving small bites there and on your shoulders as you giggled and mixed small moans while playing with his hair. He kissed you on the lips again and was about to align himself on your entrance when both phones started pinging. You shook your head as you kissed him again, telling him to ignore it. But they kept on insisting.

"Fuck," he muttered and went to check it.

"Yep. That's what we can't do now..." you joked and took your phone also.

"HOW AM I JUST FINDING OUT YOU TWO ARE TOGETHER?" Read Charles' text in the group chat.

"I UNDERSTAND ALEX KNOWS
BECAUSE HE IS GEORGE'S BESTIE
AND MAX BECAUSE HE IS YOUR NEIGHBOUR,
BUT FINDING OUT FROM MY BROTHER? ARTHUR KNEW BEFORE ME???
ME LITTLE CHARLES????"

You laughed. "Have you seen this?"

"I'm on it, he's insane," George laughed and watched the rest beside you.

"Sorry mate, thought you knew, it was the good news of the race weekend!" Pierre sent.

"PIERRE KNOWS BEFORE ME????
WHO IS PIERRE????" Charles objected.

"Mate keep your nerves elsewhere, I'm here mourning my lost chances," Pierre teased, knowing it would make George mad.

Which it did. He lifted his phone, and turned to you to kiss you, capturing a perfect photo of you two in bed, just waking up and cuddling in the sheets. He sent it to the group with a "watch it and weep, Gasly, she loves me!".

Pierre responded with a crying emoji then a blue heart.

"THERE THEY ARE!
FORGOT TO TELL SOMEONE DIDNT YOU?!
I DEMAND A CELEBRATORY LUNCH
NOW
You look so cute together btw 😍" Charles came back.

"Why are you screaming Leclerc? My wife's sleeping because the screaming from the next building didn't let us sleep last night 🙄" Max came up.

"Shut up, you can't even hear us from your house!" You typed.

"So you did scream? 😏" Pierre sent.

"Stepping on thin ice Gasly, I will kick your French arse!" George huffed beside you as he texted. You chuckled at his reaction and kissed his cheek.

"HELLO????
LUNCH????" Charles asked again.

You sighed and looked at George. "You didn't tell me that being together would immediately make us parents of these kids!" You chuckled. "I was planning of staying in bed all day..." you said in a low tone as you stroked George's chest softly and kissed his jawline.

He purred and giggled while giving you space to kiss more of his skin. "Sounds like the perfect day... why don't we push for dinner then?" He cuddled your waist and left kisses in your shoulder. "I want you all for me now..."

You agreed and texted again. "Fine! But could we make it dinner?"

"The tortolitos want some cuddling in bed I see!" Carlos showed up.

"Yeah, but our son Chuck here wants us to have family dinner!" George sent.

"Stop calling me Chuck!! 😡" Charles replied.

"How's the inchident, Chucky?" Max teased.

"@Kelly Max says he doesn't like the bean dish you make for him!" Charles retaliated.

"Fuck sake, Charles! Bad friend 🖕🏻" The Dutch sent.

"Hello, thank you Charles for recognising my status as George's bestie. Lily and I are arriving in an hour so I vote for dinner.
Also, ITS MONDAY stop bickering!" Alex showed up.

"Okay then, at 7 in Charles' place, we'll be there, okay? Yeah 😎 " Daniel sent and fixed everything, which was followed by a string of reactions from Pierre, Max, Carlos, Lando and Mick, partners included.

"Hey, I never agree to do it in my house for a reason!
I'll have to clean!
Come on!" Charles tried.

"It was your idea, now deal with it!" Kelly sent.

"Queen has spoken, Charles, now what are you cooking?" You typed and the conversation kept in going for a little while, until George took your phones away and placed them on the carpet.

He lifted your head towards him to make you kiss him softly. He smirked as he kissed your neck again and speaking in a seductive voice. "What about us picking up where we left?"

"Oh don't you dare leave this bed without me, baby..." you said and slowly sat on his lap.