12.

The party wasn't so much it as it was more of a get together between friends. A large group of friends who brought their own group: Max was with Kelly, Carlos with Isa and his cousin Caco, who also brought his wife, Charles and his brothers, Alex and Lily, Pierre and Kika, and of course Lando, his gang and George and you.

They all ordered pizzas and wine, champagne and some other beverages.

When you arrived, Daniel showed up welcoming you all to the new house he bought with his girlfriend Heidi, so the party was some sort of a housewarming thing.

"It's lovely, Dan, congratulations guys," said George.

"Thanks mate, come in! The boys have been waiting!" He said and guided you to the huge living room where everyone was sitting and chatting very loudly.

Charles came to you and hugged you tightly. "You came!"

"Of course, I missed you guys," you smiled at him.

"And we missed you too, even when you barely remember us!" Max exclaimed from the sofa.

"Do you realise you're telling me this while holding hands with your girlfriend?" You chuckled then looked at Kelly. "Honestly how do you put up with him?"

"He's cute, I guess..." she said sarcastically and laughed wile Max asked for explanations.

You left them to it and went to greet the rest, who were sitting around with drinks in their hands while Lando put some music.

"Hi cariño," Carlos greeted you.

"Hello!" You greeted him with two kisses and then did the same with his girlfriend. "So glad to see you!"

You stayed and talked to them a little, exchanging stories for a long while. After that, you went to refill your drink and search for George who disappeared. Well, not so much, since you were chatting to Carlos and Isa and George was sitting on the sofa on the other side of the room, but as you couldn't see him, he was declared as missing.

When you were about to find him, Pierre came to you. "Hey darling!" He said.

"Little Pierre, what's up?" You smiled at him. "Where's Kika?"

"She left already, had some party with her friends already booked, so she just showed up here a bit to say hello and left..."

"Oh, well I was looking forward to meet her!"

"I sometimes think she's too young..." he blurted out.

You raised your eyebrows. "Do you have things in common with her or is this just because of the party?"

"We do," he sighed. "But I don't want to end up not knowing if it works because I push it or because it's a good match..."

You nodded slowly. "I see what you mean, it happened to me, but sometimes stuff doesn't happen naturally, see? A little talk, could be considered a little push and it could help things move in a more natural way..."

You were about to give an example of George confronting you on Friday and now being much more comfortable around each other, but thought better and just let it go.

"Yeah," Pierre agreed. "I should maybe talk to her, or just find myself someone more fit for me..." he said and hugged you from the waist. "Thank you."

You hugged him too and giggled. What? He was hot, a hug from Pierre was never going to be denied. "You're welcome, I'm always here to talk, even though I'm not at the races..."

"I know," he said and giggled. "You're a good hugger."

"I pride myself in it!" You said, feeling Pierre getting more comfortable and keeping his head on your shoulder while he still had an arm around your waist.