Epilogue

A/N: and with that, the 2023 season comes to an end, and so does this wonderful story!

Thank you SO much for the love you've give into and I sincerely hope you loved it as much as I do.

Won't say goodbye to it just yet, who knows, maybe some extras will come in the future 🩵

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Two years later, Monaco Grand Prix weekend.

"I'm leaving you, Russell, can't take this anymore," you said in a whisper.

George laughed. "Come on baby, it's only today and you know they will listen to you!"

You made a face to him. "I hate being the bad guy with them, you know they like me more than they do you!"

He rolled his eyes. "Because Milly is now a teenager and trusts her auntie more than her protective uncle! And Leo loves it when you let him play with my sim..."

You giggled and nodded. "And now you're leaving them with me to go to the track where I know they will go bonkers and I will have to keep Milly on a million eyes just so she doesn't go alone to that blasted garage where Kimi Antonelli is waiting to chat her. That one is on you, by the way, you showed her to him thinking he would be a good friend, when she is smitten with him now!"

"I will snap him in half, I didn't know that!" he growled.

"They're teens darling, it's normal, I have everyone in the garage aware of it! Besides, she won't be able to do anything but stay besides her parents next weekend when we go to Silverstone," you winked.

George kissed you. "That's my extremely resourceful and beautiful girlfriend!"

You chuckled and patted his bum. "Now go before I make you wake them up and take them with you!"

He squealed and left with a final kiss to the track where he'd be racing in a few hours.

"Bloody summer school break," you mumbled and went to tell the kids spending time with their aunt and uncle that breakfast was ready.

--

"Auntie," Leo called you as you were putting on your sunglasses and hats to walk to the track. Yes, walk. "You think uncle George will finish in the podium today?"

You shrugged. "Wouldn't know but I hope he does!"

"He starts P3, he has chances," Milly interjected. "I know Charles has all the winning opportunities there but uncle George has a faster car."

You smiled at her. She got so big and smart, she said she didn't want to be a driver unlike her uncle but she wanted to be an engineer. You were so sure she was going to make it. "What about Lando? That McLaren is on the championship fight and he won't let George pass that easily..."

"Have you forgotten how good uncle George is at the exit of the tunnel? He will go straight through the chicane, I'm sure of it," she explained confidently.

You giggled, loving how the support for George hasn't changed a bit, he still had that squad behind him. "Have you been analysing race strategies with your uncle last night? Is that why you're so sleepy?"

Milly blushed and nodded. "I wanted to know! He's a champion and I have to learn."

You kissed the top of her head and walked out with them.

Exactly as predicted by his niece, George stole the second place and flew by Lando with no remorse. You and Leo were jumping with joy in his room, like always. The girl was, of course, in the garage learning everything she could.