15.

"Miss?" The guard from the building spoke through the intercom. "There's a grey Mercedes to pick you up"

You got the last of your stuff and suspended your laptop. "I'll be there in a second, thanks!"

You rushed down to the lift and then saw George casually not so casually leaning over the lid of his silver Mercedes, dangling the keys in his hand as he rocked his sunglasses, his jeans and his shirt.

"Stop acting cool, this is Monaco, everyone is cool," you told him.

"There's Monaco cool and there's F1 driver Monaco cool," he winked after lifting his sunglasses, then he opened the door for you.

You giggled. "That's actually true," you said as you got into the car. "This is a beast of a car George!"

"Newest addition, thanks," he expressed. "Missed me?"

You turned to him. "Didn't have much time, with work and all the texting too..."

"Ahhhh yes, who was that?"

"Some guy who had time to talk cucumbers..."

He laughed. "What a noble vegetable, that one!"

"Don't start, you weirdo!" You chuckled.

He did the same and kept driving the few distance to the photoshoot location. Once you got there, he was called to makeup and hair, as you went to check the questions and the format of the interview. Everything seemed to be fine, so you made yourself some coffee and went to the set area to wait for the whole thing to start and control everything from there.

George came out of makeup with his hair looking amazing, which you complimented and he giggled.

"Thanks, I feel they put a little gel on my sides too much and it's odd," he said as he rubbed his fingers over his forehead and sideburns, touching his eyebrows.

"Oh no George, your eyebrows!" You said and looked around, no one from makeup to help, so you took his whole face in your hands and with your thumbs fixed his eyebrows, which had too a little fixing spray. "Relax your jawline G, you seem tense..."

He opened his eyes and looked at you, so close examining his eyebrows. "Sorry, I'm a little nervous about the questions, hope they keep on what we agreed on..."

You passed your thumbs over his eyebrows and the edges of his face to help him ease up. "What am I here for? Checked everything and they have nice questions ready, but if any of those feel uncomfortable to you, we scratch them off, okay?"

"Thank you," he smiled. "Next time get me the puppy one, yeah?"

You chuckled. "I will fight you to play with them so no."

"Why do you always want to fight me? You know you can't walk two blocks without falling over, right?"

You pinched his cheek. "No more massages for you sir, until you recognise you ran faster and added the extra workout because you hated me!" You laughed.

"I would never!"

"Admit that you did that or actually do that?"

He went red. "Both?"

You laughed at him and flicked him on the shoulder. "The other boys never did that to me..."

He tended his jawline again. "Because they can't run, probably..."

You took his face on your hands once again and massaged his edges. "Don't be jealous, you tosser!" You giggled and moved his hair a bit.

"I'm not, I'm actually glad you had fun with the boys on the grid too..."

You chuckled and hugged him. "You're so not good at hiding your pissed off face, mate..."

He hugged you back, around the waist since he was sitting and you were standing up, barely a head over his. "Well you know that affected me in the past, back when I thought you hated me..."

"And when I thought you hated me!"

He giggled. "It was all an act!"

You laughed and let him go, checking his appearance one more time. "You're good to go, give them charm to knock their socks off, okay?"

George smiled and turned his face into the formula one champion everyone loves, then went to do his photoshoot.

"A smile, George?" The photographer asked him, since he was giving all kinds of icy stares. "Let's give a more approachable look..."

George tried to smile a little more, but he still looked like a model on a mission. You stood up, then, and went to stand up next to the photographer's tripod.

"G, imagine you're at the grid, you always have nice smiles there!" You told him.

"I know, that's because I'm outside and in my turf!" He said and sighed, trying to smile again.

"Could I have him for a minute, please?" You asked the photographer and he nodded, moving away from you both. You went closer to George and beckoned him to sit on the floor next to you. "What's wrong?"

"It's just... I'm really nervous about this and it's hard to smile thinking that no matter what I do, some people just like to hate on me and I can't help but feel like this won't even help my case..."

You looked at him. "Well that's true, but we're not working to change the minds of some squared idiots, we're here to show everyone else what you are, who you are and what you can do. Can't even begin to tell you how many times I've gotten into fights with people over twitter or instagram when they called you names or just tried to blame anything on you. I knew they wouldn't change their way of thinking just because I told them a fact. But I knew that me making a point to defend you would make them rethink what they say. So that what this is about, showing your nice side and also your critical and fighter side. Show them that no matter what they say, you're here to stay and live rent free inside their twisted little brains!"

George just sighed and looked down. Suddenly, he turned to you and just hugged you tightly.

"Whoops," you said in a giggle and hugged him back.

"Thank you so much," he said to you only.

"No need to thank me, it's the truth," you patted his back. "Ready to show them a gorgeous and heavily photogenic face?"

He blushed and looked at you. "I have a gorgeous face?" He said and let out a smirk.

"You do, we're making good money out of it, now go!" You told him and giggled.

"And now I am an object? You're obsessed with me," he said and giggled back.

"That's my job," you stated.

"Based on all your anecdotes so far, you're a fangirl!"

You laughed. "That's a good one, that's exactly why I never show you my phone, because you're my wallpaper."

"I knew it!" He said and stood up, sporting his trademark grin.

"That's the George we want!" You said to him and smiled as you went back to see him play for the cameras.