32.

WARNING
NSFW a few paragraphs below 😌

Enjoy!

———
You looked up at George as you played with his hair with one hand. "What's that supposed to mean, Georgie?" You smiled.

He hugged your waist tighter against him and took a sip of his champagne. "I took pole position and won Silverstone for you, and now I've done a whole midnight picnic for you and me..."

"I listen..." you smirked at him.

"Well, thanks to that you've won a lifetime free trial to be my girlfriend, if you want, it's a one time opportunity..." he winked.

You giggled like a schoolgirl with a crush on the prettiest bloke in school. "I wouldn't miss it for the world, boyfriend."

"Mmmm sounds better than any other title I may have now..." he said as he kissed you softly on the lips repeatedly, with the utmost adoration look in his eyes. Boy, you loved this man so much.

You sat on the edge of the pool, still having champagne and feeding each other some fruit with your legs tangled inside the water. You talked about the race weekend and some news around the paddock. He was happy to share all that with you again, now with some added touches or the casual resting hand on your thigh, or the shy smile whenever he caught you staring at his lips while he talked.

With the champagne and the fruit done, and the talk becoming a comfortable silence, you rested your head on his shoulder, kissing it first. He lay his head on yours and stroked your knee area with his fingers.

You closed your eyes and smiled happily at how much this felt like home. "I love you, George." You said.

"I love you too..." he replied almost immediately and lifted his head to look at you. You directed your eyes at his and kissed him. You smiled at each other before kissing again and again, until a few moments later, you would be with your torso on top of his, laying on the floor, still tasting one another's lips.

"Should we head to bed?" George asked.

You nodded and followed him, a bit thinking of the stuff you left scattered on the side of the pool, but then you saw George's muscled back behind that white shirt he was wearing and suddenly nothing else was important.

He gave you a towel so you could dry off your legs from being with them inside the pool and he did the same. Suddenly, the comfortable silence became charged with an energy neither of you felt before. George hung both towels on the rack and took off his shirt to change it for a shirt to sleep on. Before he could put it on, you gained courage and went to the bathroom. You finally touched that bare back softly and went across his muscles with your fingers while you left a kiss in the middle of it. You could hear and feel him breathe deeply, while his skin was getting hotter at your touch. Your hands traveled through his ribs and then his stomach, slowly going up towards his pecs. He purred and threw his head back with his eyes closed, giving himself completely to your touch. You then took off your polo shirt and went even closer to him, kissing his back with soft pecks, as your hands still stroked his torso.

George slowly put his hand over yours and kissed it, while his other hand found your head and played with your hair. You let out a low hum of content, so he guided his and your hand to his crotch region, to place your hand there, showing you the state of him.

You nibbled his back once as you pressed your hand right were he wanted and a moan escaped his lips. You felt yourself get wetter at that sound, so you dared a little more and started undoing his belt and unzip his jeans to touch him over his boxers. You hummed again and left open mouthed kisses on his back, while his hand on your hair started pressing a little more in anticipation. He let out an erratic breath when you touched him softly, almost teasing him. His head was thrown back again and his eyes were closed in absolute bliss. You then licked a very small spot on his back as you get your hand inside his boxers to grab his member. You started rubbing it slowly at first, hearing him let out low grunts then bigger moans when you picked up a little pace, which he liked apparently because his grasp on your hair tightened and his fingers ran over your scalp, which weirdly wasn't your thing until now. You moaned too and nibbled his back again, gaining speed. You felt underneath your hand on his abs that he contracted them before growling loudly and coming all over your hand. He finished and stayed there a few seconds, panting. He then turned to you and picked you up, taking you towards the bed and placing you in the middle.

George towered over you and kissed you passionately, while his hand softly touched your leg and then your thigh, squeezing it playfully. He looked at you and smirked before leaving a big filthy kiss on each of your breasts while getting his hand under your skirt. His fingers touched you softly, making you shiver from the wetness around. He growled again as he felt you, making his fingers dig a little until they found your panties and dragged them down until they were off. He kissed you again, deeply and long, using his hand to open your legs slowly.

After a few minutes of deep snogging, you let out a whine and moved your hip to find contact with his hand still around. He obeyed and touched you bare, sliding two of his fingers inside, making you moan loudly inside his mouth. He started moving them in and out at a normal pace, until you started asking for more with your sounds and your movements. George smirked in the kiss and let you off those for a moment to bite your lower lip and using his free thumb to press on your clit as he picked up the pace. That drove you wild. You arched your back and let out a loud moan, right at the moment he kissed you again and never stopped moving. One of your hands was grabbing the sheets tightly and the other was touching George's back and neck. Your body shook for a few seconds while you released all over his fingers and let out a long sigh of pleasure.

"Oh my god..." you said and looked up at him. His eyes were almost entirely dark and his lips were red and raw. He smiled at you.

"Got time for a proper one now?" He asked, his voice a little raw and deep from all the grunting.

You let out a small moan at the sound of that voice and brought him to you to kiss him again, as you worked to get him off his jeans and boxers. He did the same with your skirt and your bra. You kept kissing him and then kissing his neck and chest, as he moved a bit over you, trying to reach his nightstand to fetch a condom. He put it on, hissing at the touch but licking his lips at the sight of you licking your finger and passing it from the base of his throat to the base of his stomach. You opened your legs to let him accommodate between them as he left small kisses on your neck and chest. You helped him align before entering you again but with his cock. You both moaned loudly, then he came out again and went inside once more, which made you bite your lip and close your eyes.

"Fuck, George, you feel so good..." you said. "Make me yours..."

"You're already mine, baby..." he said and took your hands under his, intertwining your fingers with his and placing your hands above your head as he started moving.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god..." you whined in pleasure, moving your pelvis along with his.

"Fuck, oh fuck!" He growled and kissed you deeply.

You crossed your legs around his back and watched him go for a few more minutes, as you kissed his neck and jawline. He asked for a kiss using his tongue to open your mouth to him, which made you giggle but then you kissed him like he wanted. He released one of your hands to use his to massage your breasts and kiss them, making you almost scream at the intensity of the stimuli around you.

You used your free hand to squeeze his bum and push him more against you.

"G I'm so close, oh fuck, please..." you begged and he picked up his pace while biting your lower lip and you couldn't take it anymore, screaming his name as your body shook with an orgasm.

He still chased his for a few more thrusts before coming inside the condom with a growl followed by a long moan.

George laid on top of you, regaining his breath. He left a few kisses on your chest and laid his head there after pulling out. You stroked his hair softly and passed your naked leg over his, making a mess of legs in the bed.

He took your hand and played with your fingers before kissing them and then lift his head to look at you.

"I love you," he mumbled.

You smiled at him as if he was the only thing in the world. And in that moment, he was. "I love you too, so much." You kissed the top of his head as he kissed your chest again.

George moved the duvet over and covered both of you, where you finally fell asleep with the sound of each other's breathing.