14.

You woke up on Tuesday after coming back to Monaco on Monday and taking the rest of the day to organise the office, since George was spending the day at Brackley and coming back on Tuesday afternoon. You had a text from him on your personal phone. You chuckled, seeing at how he adopted that phone and not the work one to communicate.

"Hi, staying one more night here, will be back by noon on Wednesday since we have to run some changes on the car before next weekend. Sorry I won't be there, we can Skype if there's any work we have to discuss!"

You sighed, and secretly tried your best not to feel like you were going to have a boring day without seeing George.

"Hi! Don't worry, I'll email you some stuff before the Glamour shot and interview and that will be it. Enjoy time with family too and don't miss me too much!" You replied.

Then, you left your bed and moved on with your day.

An hour well into your workday, you got a text from George.

'already worked out and tested a strategy. Now I'm going to have lunch with my parents, don't even remember who you were 😂'

You giggled and replied. 'Glad I live in your mind rent free and that thought alone makes you text me 🙃'

'It's only for work purposes,' he texted back.

'Then text me on my work phone, Georgie,' you told him.

'Deleted it the other day, sorry 🤭' was all he sent, making you laugh.

Needless to say that those small messages started a whole day of texting, sending the most ridiculous comments over any situation.

George: "just went to the boss' office and saw him cuddling and kissing Susie 🫣"

You: "🫣 that must have been like seeing your parents snog!"

"It was, I had to tell him something important but I'll just email him, maybe he thought they were alone in that sector since it's quite late to be at the offices today"

"Maybe send him a power point presentation? 🤭"

"You think you're so witty, you can cheer for my talent nowadays thanks to that presentation 😛"

"I knew that confession would come back and bite me on the behind 😑"

"Haha this isn't your work phone, you can say arse 😂"

"I'm a lady, I don't say that"

"So was your evil twin screaming 'fuck that twat' to the tv last race?
Yeah, the team around you has ears 😂"

"Don't know what you're talking about 🫣"

"Come on, spell it, I know you have it in you"

"🍑"

"That's a peach, is this an euphemism?"

"George, stop being an arse!
There, I said it."

"Can't, lucky for you, I do have a good peachy behind 😉"

"😂😂😂 you formula one drivers barely have meat inside you"

"My word, don't say things like that and expect me not to make a dirty joke! 😫"

"HAHAHAHAHA guess my mind doesn't work like that because I didn't even realise I said such a bad thing 😇"