• VI •

The woman closed the door behind her with a sigh, knowing damn well that what she just did would cost her. After cursing herself for her carelessness, she began making her way to the training area. Her head hurt, but that was normal for the amount of energy she had just used on that boy.

Sweat beaded down her forehead as she trained, punching and kicking holographic dummies as she tried to get rid of the pain in her head and the frustration within her. Her hair, once slick and smooth, was now a frizzy mess, her shoes almost worn down due to the amount of running and fighting she had done. Whilst stopping to catch her breath, the door opened to reveal a man with short blonde hair in a similar outfit to her, a fur lined coat, though his was more intricately patterned with small triangles on the left breast area in the shape of a diamond. She immediately dropped to one knee and bowed.

"Master," She adressed the man in the doorway.

"Soldier," He replied, "Stand up for God's sakes."

"Yes sir." She quickly did as she was told.

"Soldier," He continued, "You have never let me down before."

She nodded her head in response, trying to contain her joy from the words of praise she was receiving.

He let out a small chuckle, "So why the hell did you expose yourself like that?"

She sighed. She knew this was coming. "I'm sorry sir, my head was not right. He just made me so angry-"

"Quiet," He interrupted, immediately causing her to quiet down. "Don't make this mistake again. We still don't know exactly how much he is capable of. I do not want our only successful subject being compromised by a 15 year old boy who got electrocuted."

"Yes, master. It will not happen again."

He left the room with haste, his frustrated footfalls being heard until he rounded the corner to his quarters.

Once she was sure he was gone, she continued training, now more determined than ever.