• THANK YOU, ART + EXTRAS •

Thank you so much for reading Winter's Burn! I've been working in this story for the better part of a year now(maybe more) and it feels so good to have it out into the world! I hope you enjoyed! Some ending thoughts: I am thinking of making a prequel where we see the development of Artemesia and Ivan's relationship (and possibly a sequel just so I can write Senka and Aeron kicking butt together lol).

For the Will fans, enjoy this little bit I wrote when I was playing with the idea of him being saved.

|ALT ENDING|

"Wait, sen, can't you heal him?" Aeron's confusion mixed with worry created a frenzy of thoughts in her head, flying by without the time or care to process them.

Senka shook her head gently. "If I tried, I'd drop before he'd even get fully conscious. He's right." Senka reached for William's hand, now crying.

Aeron's mind raved as she thought of what to do next. "I'll keep you awake."

"What?"

"I can keep you awake. I can transfer you my energy while you heal him. You wouldn't run out."

Senka's eyes widened as a slight smile of newfound hope crossed her face. She nodded.

Aeron quickly grabbed her hand as senka got to work closing Will"s wounds. She worked on the largest ones first, getting hit with a burst of Aeron's energy whenever she was almost depleted. The process was tiring, but it was working.

Slowly but surely, William regained consciousness.

------

Yes, this solution was technically possible, but if they did it this way Aeron would have died. If Senka did it all on her own then she would have died. One of them would be gone any way they did it. Sorry.

I also made playlists for the main trio, so feel free to check those out here:

Aeron: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5xVj2Gibw55AuzwG5TO41o?si=DaYc6NEQQ6O2zcteXT2ddA

Will: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/78Q819pJAo2CvgeRF2H5W0?si=XEveJAGDStCCJvbtSKU5qA

Senka: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3llFBx8IHb8nbsMymj7tCD?si=tP7dw8tQTwymIy0Z9N617w&pt=3433127453c8dec296a3d0f9ffe55301

Other than that, thank you again, and enjoy this drawing of Aeron i did toward the beginning of this story's development!

-Faun, @affectionatehatred <3