3

3| Braxton Family Values?

Tamar's POV

Yesterday while my sister and Janet were out, they got a call from their manager. I wrote down the message on a note pad but I guess they didn't see it yet.

"Umm, what does this say?" I heard my sister ask me. I looked at her and she was holding the notepad.

"Do you not understand my penmanship?"

"No, I do not." She said causing me to laugh.

"Anyways, a producer wants Skai for a tv show, another producer wants Azuree for a movie and someone else wants you and Janet at the Legends ball. I already know that you won't be attending because Oprah is hosting the event."

"Damn right, I'll tell Janet about that later. What about Skai and Azuree's show?"

"Skai's show is about a nanny in New York who has to take care of these children. It won't be filmed in New York though. Azuree's movie is with Queen Latifah and I'm not really sure about her role." Toni nodded her head and called her manager back.

My nieces are about to secure some big bank, just like their parents. Oh, and another message came through. Her manager was talking about doing a reality show with all of us, like all of the siblings and Evelyn. I didn't want to tell Toni about that because I know for a fact she isn't going to want to do the show, especially if Evelyn is going to be in it. She ain't having it. If I tell her, I'll probably leave out the Evelyn part but then that would be lying. I can't lie to my sister...

"Tamar?" I heard my sister call my name and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Hmm?"

"Is there something else that your not telling me?"

"Your manager also said that he wants to do a show with us, like a reality show. Me, you, Trina Traci Towanda, and..."

"And who else? Janet? The kids?"

"No Evelyn."

"Evelyn?! Oh hell no-"

"Okay listen though, listen."

"I'm listening..."

"If you do decide to do the show, you guys won't have to be in the same room together, the same scene, I promise. I just really want to do the show because it will be different for us instead of singing. Of course, Janet and the girls can be in it but it's mostly about us, the Braxtons."

"Tamar, you really want to do the show?"

"Yes, I do. I won't ask for anything else... this whole day, just this whole day." I said making her laugh.

"Okay, we can do the show."

"Yes! Yes! Thank youuuu!" I said hugging Toni and squeezing her tight.

"I'm only doing it for you." Toni then pulled away and rushed to the bathroom. I screwed my face when I heard her throwing up. This is the second time today, I hope I didn't give her my stomach flu. I went into the bathroom behind her and rubbed her back, something that she did to me the other day.

"Janet!" I yelled out for her and I soon heard her come into the bathroom.

"Oh, baby." I heard her say and she grabbed Toni's hair, putting it in a ponytail.

"I think she got my stomach flu." I saw Toni nod while her head was still in the toilet.

I think I really gave her my stomach flu...

***

Toni's POV

I think Tamar gave me her stomach flu but I'm feeling better. After I threw up everything I ate, Janet made me tea and some soup. She said she got the recipe from Mama K but it doesn't taste like hers. I have no idea what she did. I'm feeling better now though so that's good.

"Janet stop..." I lowly moaned and pushed her away from my neck. She thinks since I'm feeling better we can have sex. I want to but I'm playing hard to get. Janet went back to my neck and sucked on it.

Oh, fuck it... I closed my eyes and bit down on my bottom lip. I wrapped my arms around her and felt Janet rub my thighs.

"I didn't lock the door." Janet quickly got up and went to the door. Just as she was about to lock it, it opened revealing the girls.

"No. Absolutely not, get out." She said and I laughed.

"Mommy bobbiesss." Desiree said and I shook my head. Janet closed the door and the girls sat on our bed. I picked up Desiree and she pulled at my shirt.

"No, you can't have any."

"My bobbies!"

"No, they're mine." Janet said and gently pushed her out of the way. Desiree snapped her head toward her mother and I laughed.

"No, my boobies momma." She said and pushed Janet's hand away from me. She then proceeded to pull my breast out of my shirt and she latched onto it. She doesn't play about my boobs. I'm trying to stop her before she gets older but she always wants them. I rubbed her head and watch her slowly fall asleep.

"Y'all just love blocking." Janet said as she pushed Azuree from her side of the bed. I slapped Janet's arm and looked at her.

"You gon stop pushing my children." I sternly told her and she nodded. She knows better. Janet grabbed the remote and put on SVU.

"Nooo put on Teen Titans."

"Man fuck Teen Titans." I heard her mumble and I grabbed the remote from her, handing it to Skai. Janet shook her head and got up from the bed. She grabbed something from in the dresser and headed towards the door.

"Wow, I'm going where I'm wanted." I laughed at her little attitude and watch her leave the room. I looked down and saw Desiree sleeping. I pulled her away from my boobs and laid her in between her sisters.

"Watch her and make sure she doesn't fall. I'll be back."

"Okay, mommy." My two oldest said and I nodded. I left out of the room, going to look for Janet.

"Janet!" I yelled out for her. I checked outside making sure she didn't leave and she didn't. I went back upstairs and saw that the door to the red room was cracked open a bit. I know this girl isn't in here. We keep this room locked so the kids wouldn't go in there so she most likely grabbed the key from the draw.

I opened the door and saw her using a dildo on herself. Her legs were up as she stroked the dildo deep into her. She loudly moaned and I closed the door, making a noise. Janet's eyes opened and she stared deep into my soul.

"Come fuck me, daddy..."

***

•Leaving y'all on a cliffhanger? 😈

Excuse any errors ✨