11

11| Interviews

Janet's POV
September 10

Today Toni and I are very busy. I have an interview with Tyra and Toni has an interview with Wendy. The girls are going to be with my mother and my sister Rebbie. Tamar is going to stay at the house because she doesn't want to go. We told her no boys and not to throw a party while we were away.

This morning I took the girls over to my mother's house and then I went to Tyra's studio. I didn't see Toni this morning so she had long gone. I miss her terribly but we will see each other when we get back home. I sat in my dressing room while my makeup artist was doing my makeup.

After my hair and makeup were done, I got dressed. I'm wearing an olive green jumpsuit with a pair of black heels. My hair is curly and I have some bangs out.

"Mrs. Jackson you're on in five." I heard someone say and I said a small okay. Once I was dressed I left my dressing room and people immediately put a mic on me.

"Wait for your cue." I looked at Joey and he put his thumbs up smiling wide. I silently giggled and shook my head. Joey is a mess.

"Our special guest for today is a very well-known person and she is also one of my good friends. Please welcome the one and only Janet Jackson!" I heard Tyra announce and I walked out onto the stage. The crowd cheered louder when they saw me and I smiled. I waved and then sat next to Tyra on the couch. I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"Hey, girl."

"Hi, you look good." I said softly and she shook her head.

"Me?! Look at you!" The crowd cheered again and I giggled. The crowd is so loud.

"It's been a while since I've seen you... about a year." I said and she nodded.

"Yeah, but we speak on the phone. Guys Janet Jackson calls me sometimes." Tyra said and I giggled. She's funny, I like her.

"And you know whenever I call you and you would answer, I was really freaked out by that."

"Why?"

"I don't know. I thought I was going to be put on hold or something."

"Well, I gave you my cell phone number so of course I was going to answer it." We laughed.

"I know. You're so nice but I've been hearing rumors since we had those phone conversations." The crowd oohed and I bit down on my bottom lip.

"I heard that you and Toni had another child..." So you see, we didn't announce Desiree to the world yet... The crowd screamed.

"I heard that too."

"Girl bye." She said.

"But it's true, we have three daughters now." The audience awed and I looked back seeing a picture of all three of my daughters.

"Yeah, that's them. My babies."

"Aww, did you have her?"

"No Toni did... about two years ago."

"Two years?!" I laughed.

"Yeahhh... but um, they are growing fast."

"Speaking of growing, there's another rumor that you're pregnant."

I rose my brow, "Who told you— where are you getting this stuff from?" I said and we both laughed.

"I got the hookup..."

"No that's a, that's a lie..."

"Mmm, you're stuttering."

"Cause I'm shy." I lowly said and Tyra shook her head.