93

93| MDMA

Azuree's POV

What you got for me today?

Plug 💊🍃- A bag of weed, percs, oxy, Xanax, MDMA, lean, and some gas that be in the whipped cream can that white ppl be getting high off.

What??!

Plug 💊🍃- Exactly like how did they even figure that out?

Right. Gimme enough weed for two blunts, some percs and some MDMA's.

Plug 💊🍃- Betttt that's $175.

Alright, I'll pick it up in an hour at our spot.

Plug 💊🍃- Bet.

I deleted our messages and headed into my room. The pills are taking away the pain that DDG is causing me. I have yet to tell anyone because I don't want to feel judged. I am handling this situation on my own and I don't need any help. After I got out of the shower I changed into my clothes and went downstairs.

It's damn near one in the morning but I need those drugs. I haven't had them since my mother been sick and it's been about three weeks. I'm having minor withdrawals that I can control but I don't know how much longer I can control them for. As far as my parents know, I'm going to my boyfriend's house.

I stay out for about three hours so smoke because I don't want to bring the weed inside of my parents house and then I go home. I left the house and got into my car, driving to the park. I got there in about five minutes and I saw her car there. I parked my car and got out.

"Wassup Zee."

"Nothing much, wassup with you Shae?"

"Nun just chilling." I pulled out my wallet and held the money in my hands. We swapped and I smiled as the substances came in contact with my hands.

"Question. Why don't keep buying from me? You're a celebrity and you can buy from anyone else. I heard Lindsey Lohan's drug dealer is the shit."

"I don't want to buy from him, you see what he made her look like." I spoke and we walked to a bench, sitting on it. I pulled out my papers and we began rolling up.

"I'm giving you the same thing that she got."

"Nah she must've been eating that shit for breakfast lunch and dinner." We laughed.

"Nah but you cool and I wouldn't just buy from anybody. Also you got a family to feed, wouldn't want to leave your kids starving." We laughed again. We smoked, popped a few pills and got the munchies. Shae had left but I stayed at the park for a while so the drugs could ware off. I didn't want to drive under the influence.

***

3:15 PM

Plug 💊🍃- yooo you good? I haven't heard from you since I left.

Yeahhhh bro them MDMA's got me. I took two like Tylenols and it knocked me tf out!

Plug 💊🍃- damn but you good now?

Hell yeah! They good asf too. I chewed them bitches.

Plug 💊🍃- lmaoooooo alright. I'll hear from you in three weeks?

Indeed 😁

I deleted our messages and got out of my bed. I looked around my room and saw the pill bottles. I quickly placed them under my mattress and went into the bathroom.