33

33| Session pt. 2

Janet's POV
June 15

I moaned as Toni slowly thrust into me. She held my legs open as we both watched the toy slip in and out of me. I held her waist with one hand and panted. I saw her bite down on her bottom lip and then she looked at me. Toni leaned down and hovered over me. The strap-on slipped deeper into me and my mouth dropped. She rose her brow and then slipped her tongue into my mouth. My arms wrapped around her as we kissed, sloppily. I sucked on her tongue and we both moaned. She thrust into me faster and I broke our kiss, throwing my head back.

"Mmm, you look so sexy, baby." Toni went to my neck and then began sucking on it. I began scratching at her back and she spread my legs wider. My mouth dropped and I closed my eyes. She moaned into my neck and I shivered. After a few more strokes, I was cumming on the strap-on. Toni pulled out and I sighed. She then flipped me over and I arched my back. She smacked my ass and I whimpered. She teased my clit with the toy before shoving it in me. I almost fell into the bed but she grabbed my waist with one hand, holding me steady.

"Fuck!" She pounded into me while her other hand rubbed up and down my back. Toni grabbed my hair, pulling me up some. I let out a loud moan as she continued her pace. My ass collided with her thighs, making noises. I heard her groan and I bit down on my bottom lip. Her hand which was on my waist, began rubbing my clit. My hips bucked and I cursed,

"Shit Toni!" She chuckled and rubbed me faster. I was tempted to grab her hand but I knew she would just push me away. I felt my second orgasm nearing and I knew Toni knew that. Toni thrust into me faster and I shuddered, cumming all over the toy. She pulled out and I laid flat on the bed, out of breath.

***

The kids are at Mama K's house for the weekend so we have the house to ourselves. I think Paris, Gen, Stev, and Autumn are going to be there, so they'll have some fun. Today is our second session with Mrs. Wilson and I don't know what the topic of discussion will be today.

Toni and I are matching today, well she says that I copied her but I didn't. Not this time. We both have on sweatshirts, mines are red and hers is blue. Then for our bottoms, we were wearing cream-colored pants and we matched our shoes according to our tops. I think we tend to match a lot because we have the same clothing. This time, Toni drove us to the building and we got there faster than last time.

"You drive like you're in fast in furious." I said and we laughed.

"You drive like an old man."

"You drive like Madea."

"You drive like Mama K." She joked and I gasped, looking at her.

"What you said about my momma?" I joked and she laughed before getting out of the car. I opened the door and walked behind her.

"Nothinggg." I smiled and shook my head. We waited for a few moments before Mrs. Wilson called our name. We walked into her office and sat on her couch.

"So, have you guys argued since our last session?"

"Nope, we're good."

"That's good. For today's session, I just want to talk to Toni, alone. It will only be for a few minutes." I nodded,

"Okay, I'll be in the waiting room."

Toni's POV

I watched as Janet walked out of Mrs. Wilson's office and I sighed. I wonder what she has to talk to me about...

"So Toni, last week I noticed that you were a little hesitant calling your parents mom and dad. Although this has nothing to do with your relationship with Janet, it will give me a bit of an understanding of you."

"Okay um... they are very homophobic. I came out to them when I was eighteen and they kicked me out. I was lucky enough to be with Janet and I moved in with her."

"Mmm, I'm sorry that happened to you. Did your parents ever show any signs that they were homophobic?"

"No, but when I was twelve I came out to my grandmother and aunts and they told me that my parents are homophobic. I thought they were lying and when I came out I found out that it's true."

"How did you feel?"

"I was hurt because they're my parents and they are supposed to love me no matter what. My life is better without them though, Janet's parents accepted me as their own. I have a wife and four kids who I love very much so I don't need them. I do admit that I miss them sometimes, I just feel like there's something wrong with me because I shouldn't miss somebody that hurt me that bad..." I said truthfully.

"That's understandable. The reason why still yearn for them is because you completely submitted your heart to them, being that they are your parents. You really felt for them, you really loved them, from your side, it was nothing but genuine and real affection.
I promise there is nothing wrong with you, now you have Janet's parents who respect you, love you, and take care of you. And like you said, your life is better without them, you don't need them. Since you have Janet, don't let the thoughts of them ruin your mind. Stay happy!" Mrs. Wilson said to me and I nodded. She's right, I don't need Evelyn and Michael.

***

Skai's POV

"Ouuu this is cute Paris."

"Thank you Skai." She showed us a proof of her magazine cover and it is in purple. She said it's dedicated to her mom which I love. She's on this motorcycle while wearing this purple outfit. It's cute.

***

***

•Janet and Toni? 😏

•Toni's session?

•Paris' magazine?

Excuse any errors ✨

Excuse any errors ✨