Right Or Wrong-Daily 15-A Peaceful End

HISTORY 2 Snippet

✅❎✅❎✅❎

A Peaceful End 

Yi Jie was taking a nap after a long morning of reading his research papers. The sun that shined through the window and on his face wasn't even a bother to him as he napped, sometimes a gentle snore escaping him. Xiao Fei smiled as he stood by the doorway just watching the sleeping man. The scene in front of him was somewhat angelic looking. Xiao Fei quietly put down the tray he was holding, a glass of herbal tea he cooked and a plate of snacks for Yi Jie.

He took the seat opposite of the table and cupped his face, just observing the man he called husband quietly. The signs of ageing on Yi Jie's face a little apparent these days. It has been that long ago eh? 

They are already married for five years. It wasn't a full five years with only sunshines and rainbows. Like any other normal and healthy couple, they went through their fair share of rainy days and some occasional thunderstorms but each and every time, they have managed to clear up their difference and come back strong as a pair of soulmates should. 

5 years has gone by. Even Yo Yo's going to start middle school soon. Having Yo Yo in Xiao Fei's life was such a blessing Xiao Fei never thought he would have. He never thought he would have a beautiful daughter who calls him papa and their bond was as close as if they are blood related. Blood related or not, Xiao Fei has sworn to protect his girl with his life too. Life has been perfect for Xiao Fei. A handsome and a very capable husband who dotes on him, a daughter who loves him and actually someone really easy to take care of and he himself, Xiao Fei was living his dream. Graduated with good grades and got a good job in an accounting firm and in no time got promoted into a manager. For some reason where his field of work should have been hectic, Xiao Fei's case, he always got the allowances and time to put family first. 

It was everything Xiao Fei could dream of. Xiao Fei has no complaints. 

"I think you have stared at me long enough without talking don't you think?" Xiao Fei was pulled out of his thoughts and noticed how Yi Jie was mimicking him, cupping his face and staring back at him. Xiao Fei smiled. 

"I wasn't staring at you. I was thinking," 

"Of?" Yi Jie got out of his chair, stretched and walked towards Xiao Fei, bending down to rest his head on his lap. Even though Yi Jie is definitely the older one of them, he was also the one better at being clingy and or just seeking attention to be spoiled by Xiao Fei at any given point. Not that Xiao Fei mind one bit. A clingy uncle seeking attentions has its own charms. 

"Thinking about you, Yo Yo, life, in general," Xiao Fei caressed Yi Jie's hair. It was still something he enjoyed doing after so many years. "Life has been generous to me you know," 

Xiao Fei said sincerely as he smiled to Yi Jie. Yi Jie leaned up to kiss him. 

"Life has been generous to Yo Yo and myself too. You came to our lives," Yi Jie smiled back. 

"I love you so much Yi Jie. And Yo Yo too of course," Xiao Fei said and he meant it. 

"And I love you too. And Yo Yo too, given," Xiao Fei laughed when Yi Jie mimicked his sentence. He closed their distance again with a kiss. This round, it was a very long kiss. 

As their kiss prolonged, the temperature of the room of started to rise up and it was not the sun's fault. Yi Jie was about to unbutton Xiao Fei's shirt when he stopped. 

"Wait, I should lock the door. Yo Yo's outside still right," Yi Jie was about to get up when Xiao Fei stopped him. 

"Yo Yo went out to a picnic with her friends, remember? She wouldn't be back till the evening," Xiao Fei said through he rugged voice. The tension was something so tentalizing he just want it to continue as he tugged Yi Jie's shirt. Yi Jie smirked. Adulting has their own set of problems. Work come in between and it has been a while since they last enjoyed each other. 

"I see. Then I guess we should make use of the remaining time we have now don't we?" Yi Jie said in his dropped voice tone. He saw how goosebumps rise on Xiao Fei's skin. His lower voice tone always get to Xiao Fei. 

"Come," Xiao Fei commanded and bringing their lips together again.

It was only a normal day. Then again, it was only normal for normal people in love to do normal love making on a normal day. It was a peaceful way to enjoy a normal day. To Xiao Fei and Yi Jie, that was exactly how they enjoyed their day. 

✅❎✅❎✅❎

Yukichi's Note: I want to mark the book as "Complete" so I am writing an ending chapter for each couple and be done with it. Two more couples to go. Thank you so much for reading this book.