Cross The Line-Daily 09

Cross The Line Snippet

🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐

Captain: Yo, Xuan! I have some more free room tickets. You want?

Xuan gives Captain He Cheng En the cold look and returns to his training notes.

Captain: Xuan, what's wrong?

Xuan slams his notebook close.

Xuan: Look, you made your wife angry again so you fix it. I'm done fixing your screw ups.

Captain: But Xuan...you always got my back!!

Xuan: Precisely because I got too much of your back I almost got myself killed last week with your tickets.

Captain: Huh? How so? It was hotel room tickets, with free breakfast and dinner. Who did you go with?

Xuan: *suddenly blushes* ....

Captain: Xuan Xuan...is there something you aren't telling me?

Xuan shakes his head. Captain raises his eyebrow.

Captain: Qiu Zhi Xuan, as a Captain, I demand that you tell me. Or, shall I give these free tickets to...Rookie Xia Yu Hao?

Xuan: He Cheng En, if you dare do that I will make sure Xiao Xiao make you pose with your arc nemesis the twins from Ren He.

Captain: Ok, ok, I give up. So, this is about Yu Hao. Oh my god, are you telling me you abused my free rooms when you took him away for the weekend!? Was that why you were walking funny last week?

Xuan blushes beetroot red. Captain knows he is right. And he starts laughing.

Captain: Oh my! Our Xuan Xuan finally lost his big V!

Xuan: He Cheng En, I am killing you!!

Captain runs away from the club room and flushing club manager. He sees Zhen Wu.

Captain: Ok, maybe I can give to one of the brothers. Hey Wang Zhen Wu! I've got something for you!

Zhen Wu: Captain?

Captain: You want freebies?

🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐