Cross The Line-Daily 06

Cross The Line Snippet

🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐

Yu Hao is happily skipping towards the club room when suddenly he gets pulled to the bush.

Struggling, Yu Hao realizes the person who pulls him aside is Xuan Xuan.

Yu Hao: Xuan, what are you doing? Why did you pull me out into the bush? I know! You want to do naughty things in the bush, come!

Xuan Xuan smacks his head with his notebook.

Xuan Xuan: Shut up Xia Yu Hao. Hush. *Hushing Yu Hao with his hand*

Just then Xiao Xiao passes by.

Xiao Xiao: Xia Yu Hao, come out come out wherever you are. I know you are around! Come on out, I need your help!

Yu Hao: Oh let go, Senior Xiao Xiao needs my help. Why wouldn't you let me?

Xuan Xuan: Because she needs her BL favors today.

Yu Hao: So? The usual posing thing right? Small matter. She gives me sweets so it's fine. Plus her new ship seems to be me and Zhen Wu. I rather him and than Jia Jun.

Xuan Xuan: You silly, Captain found her scripts for today's role play. It requires you to kiss Zhen Wu!

Yu Hao: Ewww, kiss him? Eww no. Ewww, urghh. Wait, why are you telling me?

Xuan Xuan: Well...I thought...ummm....

Yu Hao: Awww.... you care about me!!! My Xuan Xuan is so cute! Wait, are you jealous of me kissing Zhen Wu?

Xuan Xuan: No. Let go. Look, I already did my part warning you about the role play. Figure the rest yourself.

Yu Hao: I got a plan.

Xuan Xuan: What?

Yu Hao: Let's go on a date?

Xuan Xuan: .....ok.... since we don't have practice. But only 2 hours out and we go home straight.

Yu Hao: Ok! Love ya!

Xiao Xiao: FOUND YOU XIA YU HAO!

Yu Hao: Run Xuan Xuan!!

And he grabs Xuan Xuan's hand, never letting go and runs.

🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐