Right Or Wrong-Daily 12-Choice Play-09

CHOICE PLAY:History 2-Right Or Wrong

✅ ❎ ✅ ❎ ✅ ❎-Part 9

Choice Taken: 😲 Right, leads straight to Yi Jie's apartment but until he reaches the guard house, there may not be anyone around.

✅ ❎ ✅ ❎ ✅ ❎

Xiao Fei picked up his speed and began running towards the apartment. In his mind, he could only think of Yi Jie. Yi Jie said he will go back straight after the afternoon lecture and will wait for him for dinner.

Xiao Fei heard the footsteps behind started picking up speed as well. When he turned, he saw an unfamiliar man, dressed in black, face covered in a mask. He held something which looked like a weapom. Whatever that was, Xiao Fei doesn't want to know. All he wanted was to get safely back to Yi Jie.

Xiao Fei tried his best to run, despite his ankle still hurting. When he almost reached the open area to the apartment, the attacker gripped his shoulder hard, turning him around and was about to punch Xiao Fei when a strong arm stopped the attack.

Yi Jie appeared out of nowhere and just in time, heroically deflected the punch back to the attacker instead.

"Who the fuck are you?" Yi Jie held a death grip on the attacker's collar, pulling away his mask to reveal a teenage punk, now looking pretty shaken, lips bruised with punches from Yi Jie. No matter how Xiao Fei teased Yi Jie about being an uncle, Yi Jie does spend his time exercising and training his body whenever he has the time so he is strong.

"Answer me, or I report you to the police," Yi Jie threaten dangerously. The attacker began to shake in fear.

He stuttered, "No, don't...I...I don't know...a woman gave my leader money and my leader instructed me to give this guy a few punches and kicks," Yi Jie's face darken.

"Who is that woman?" Yi Jie asked, shaking him again.

"I...don't know...," the guy shook. Yi Jie, held the guy's collar firmly with one hand and patted the guy's pants to retrieve a wallet. He rummaged the wallet with one hand and took out what looked like an ID.

"Xiao Fei, take a picture of the ID," Yi Jie passed the ID to Xiao Fe, though shaken, promptly did as he was told. "Come near this man or hurt him in any way again, I promise I will kill you with my bare hands. Get?" the punk nodded hard. Yi Jie threw the card behind him and pushed him away. The failed attacker quickly turned, picked up his card and ran away.

Before Yi Jie could do anything else, Xiao Fei hugged him tightly.

"Yi Jie...," Xiao Fei hugged and started crying. He is scared. Scared that he will never see Yi Jie or Yo Yo again if anything were to happen to him. Yi Jie calmed Xiao Fei's down as he slowly guided Xiao Fei back to their apartment.

The moment the door closed, Yi Jie brought Xiao Fei close and kissed him deeply. Like Xiao Fei, Yi Jie thought he will lose Xiao Fei today. It was pure luck that he went downstairs to get to his car to retrieve a document he forgot and managed to save Xiao Fei from being harmed. He can't bear to imagine what would have happened if he wasn't around to protect Xiao Fei when he most needed him.

"Yi Jie...thank you," Xiao Fei said, Yi Jie shook his head, his thumb wiping away Xiao Fei's stray tears. Yi Jie hugged him again.

"Please don't let Yo Yo know about today. I don't want to scare her...," Xiao Fei said again after the hug. Yi Jie bridal carried him to the living room's couch.

"Don't worry, she wouldn't know a thing. She's with Sister Jiun still. I think we should let her stay the night there," Yi Jie said, gently caressing Xiao Fei's smooth but pale cheek.

"But...it's a school night and her things...she...we...,"

"We can wake up earlier to get her ready at Sister Jiun's. I was scared out of my wits when I saw that punk attacking you. For a moment I thought I'm going to lose you. What happened just now reinforced the fact that I can't live my life without you. I can't lose you. I want you," Yi Jie said sincerely. Xiao Fei felt his emotions welling too.

"I love you very much Yi Jie...and I don't want to lose you too," Xiao Fei said. Yi Jie kissed his forehead.

"Good, please kindly maintain the mentality of not wanting to lose me. Promise me, no matter what happens, trust that I will always be there for you, ok?" Yi Jie asked.

"I promise," Xiao Fei replied and hugged his fiancée again.
Yi Jie then started to unbutton his shirt and Xiao Fei's.

"Ok, you choose. Here on the couch or the bed?" Yi Jie said shamelessly again, switching into his horny uncle mode. Xiao Fei smiled tiredly as he took out his phone.

TBC

Please "like" a choice:

😆The couch

❤️The bed

✅❎✅❎✅❎

Written: 3rd May 2018

Writer's Note: This is part of a choose the option story. This series has ended for now. Thank you for reading!