Right Or Wrong-Daily 12-Choice Play-04

CHOICE PLAY:History 2-Right Or Wrong

✅❎✅❎✅❎-Part 4

Choice Taken: 😡Yi Jie honestly tells Xiao Fei about the text, warns Xiao Fei about Xin Ru but assures Xiao Fei they shouldn't worry but enjoy their day at the aquarium instead.

✅❎✅❎✅❎

"So quickly go get ready. We leave in 15 minutes," Xiao Fei said to Yo Yo as he started cleaning up the dishes. At times like these, Yi Jie just love basking in the warmth of his family. Watching Xiao Fei doing housework is another one of his favorite thing to do.

When Xiao Fei is done and is taking off his apron, Yi Jie stood up and suddenly bridal carried a shocked Xiao Fei into their room.

"Yi Jie, no, put me down," Yi Jie did exactly that. He sat Xiao Fei on the bed gently. Xiao Fei blushed.

"Ummm...we don't have time you know...and Yo Yo's awake now...," Xiao Fei stuttered.

"Oh, who said we are doing anything, my naughty Xiao Fei. I just want to talk to you about something," Yi Jie said, kneeling in front of Xiao Fei between his thighs instead of sitting beside him. Xiao Fei is weak against Yi Jie dashu in this position.

"I just want you to hear me out ok?" Xiao Fei nodded.

"So, Xin Ru texted me a while ago requesting to meet me, about Yo Yo. She threatened if I don't go, she'll come to you," Xiao Fei was about to say something when Yi Jie shook his head.

"I know what you're gonna say. You will stand up against her. I trust you to do that but I don't want you meeting her ever if possible. She's manipulative so let me deal with her in my terms," Yi Jie said, holding on to Xiao Fei's hands. Xiao Fei's caressed Yi Jie's hair gently.

"Whatever you do, remember, Yo Yo is half mine and you are all mine," Xiao Fei stated with determination.

"Roger that wifey. And remember, you and Yo Yo are fully mine too. I will never let anyone or anything come between us or this family," Yi Jie said. Xiao Fei smiled and kissed Yi Jie on the forehead.

"Daddies, do I need to wait for my baby brother to arrive before we go to the aquarium?" Yo Yo said out of nowhere. She stared from the open doorway, gave the adults the look and walked away.

"Where did she learn that?" Yi Jie said, amused.

"Don't know but she is your daughter no doubt," Xiao Fei laughed.

************
The aquarium was packed with families and kids. Yo Yo and Xiao Fei were so excited running around commenting about the weird fishes they saw. Yi Jie smiled. He felt really blessed.

Yi Jie was sitting down on a bench while Xiao Fei took Yo Yo around watching weird sea creatures. The area was secluded with less people visiting but has arc hallways connecting to various other rooms.

Xiao Fei and Yo Yo were busy discussing when suddenly Yi Jie noticed a figure from a far staring at his family. Squinting his eyes, Yi Jie made out a male form. Squinting more, he immediately knew who that was. Steven, his love rival from a year ago, an ex-student who dared confessed to his Xiao Fei.

Xiao Fei and Yo Yo didn't notice they were being followed so when they went to the next room, Steven quietly tagged behind. Yi Jie felt his blood boiled. They were being followed. He stood up. He was about to move when his name was called.

"Shi Yi Jie," the female voice apparent.

Yi Jie turned.

Xin Ru.

"We need to talk, now," her cold voice echoed the now empty room.

TBC

Please "like" a choice:

❤️Goes after Xiao Fei and Yo Yo

😡Stays behind and talks to Xin Ru

✅❎✅❎✅❎

Writer's Note: It's a small game I played with my writing group. My readers get to decide the path I am to write. Sometimes, I wrote two scenarios on standby. This version is a completed story.