Right Or Wrong-Daily 09

Right Or Wrong Snippet

✅❎✅❎✅❎

"I'm home," Yi Jie called out when he closed the apartment door. The clock showed 11.30pm. Another late nighter for Yi Jie since it's the exams season for his classes.

On the dining table, is his neatly cling-wrapped dinner. Yi Jie smiled. Xiao Fei made his favorite omelette egg rice and his favorite side dishes.

It's been a few years but Yi Jie grew so fond of Xiao Fei's cooking that he hardly ever eats out unless Yo Yo or Xiao Fei himself insisted.

Walking to Yo Yo's bedroom, he gently opened the door and peeked in. Yo Yo is fast asleep. Good. Xiao Fei texted him earlier reminding him of Yo Yo's stage play at school tomorrow and what time they should leave for it.

Heading to his own room, he half expects Xiao Fei to be still awake, reading and waiting for him as usual but he was greeted with an unusual delightful sight.

On their bed, Xiao Fei is fast asleep but in costume. And he had on a lady's wig.

Yi Jie smiled. His own sleeping beauty. They are together for five years now and married for 3. Yo Yo and Xiao Fei's relationship is growing stronger. When they go out, Yo Yo courageously and proudly calls Xiao Fei her daddy too.

And for Yi Jie, he finds himself falling more and more in love with this young man who has become his soul mate. He knows without a doubt Xiao Fei loves him as much. Xiao Fei is still a very shy person who prefers to show his affection via his actions. Including intimate actions.

Yi Jie climbs on the bed. The costume and wig does make the sleeping Xiao Fei looks more exquisite. Yi Jie gently place a kiss on his forehead.

Xiao Fei moved a little but did not wake up. Yi Jie knew their daughter must have exhaust Xiao Fei out since with her princess role for her school play. 

Yi Jie teasingly rubbed his stubbly chin on Xiao Fei's chin. Xiao Fei began to squirm because he felt ticklish.

"Princess...your highness....no...the King will...," Xiao Fei mumbled.

Yi Jie smiled. This time he whispered.

"Honey, I'm going to kiss you now. If you don't wake, I'll let you sleep. If you wake up, you are mine,"

With that Yi Jie kisses Xiao Fei and he waited.

After a few moments, Xiao Fei's eyes fluttered open. When the first person he sees is Yi Jie, Xiao Fei smiled.

"I thought I am already always yours and you are already always mine?" Xiao Fei asked sleepily.

"I like to reaffirm that once in a while," Yi Jie replied and with that, closed their distance with a deep kiss.

✅❎✅❎✅❎