Right Or Wrong-Daily 12-Choice Play-03

CHOICE PLAY:History 2-Right Or Wrong

✅❎✅❎✅❎-Part 3

Choice Taken: ❤️Climb beside Xiao Fei and intentionally kiss Xiao Fei on the lips. Xiao Fei wakes up.

✅❎✅❎✅❎

Yi Jie quietly put his work bag down, took off his socks and climbed the bed gently. The bed creaked. Yi Jie paused when Xiao Fei moved but his eyes remained closed.

Smiling, Yi Jie decided he will steal a kiss, on the mouth. Going lower, Yi Jie's lips gently brushed Xiao Fei's. Xiao Fei smelled like a mixture of peach shampoo and the baby moisturizer he liked using.

When Xiao Fei didn't budge, Yi Jie decided to kiss deeper. Nibbling those soft lips, Yi Jie suddenly felt he wanted to do more.

His beard stubbles must have tickled Xiao Fei's chin because he started to wake. His sleepy eyes fluttered open. For Yi Jie, Xiao Fei looking sleepy innocent was one of his viagra, especially during tired times like these.

"Hey...you are back...,"Xiao Fei attempted to wake up but Yi Jie held him down by climbing on top of him.

"Yi Jie, no...aren't you tired?" Xiao Fei asked, hooking his arms around his fiancée. While they met daily at school, the past month, they barely had time to be together. It was either Yi Jie extending hours at the university or Xiao Fei leaving early for home or for school or to take Yo Yo out for activities.

"How can I be tired watching my wife sleep and looking all cute and I misses him?" Yi Jie teased, caressing the loose bangs off Xiao Fei's face. His hair is getting longer.

"Well, your busy days are over and we go back to normal tomorrow. Get some rest, we have lots of time tomorrow to hang out," Xiao Fei said, cupping Yi Jie's face. He liked how the beard stubble emphasized Yi Jie's hot dashing looks, not that he will ever admit it.

"Can we hang out now?" Yi Jie teased. His stomach growled there and then.

"Maybe it's better if you eat first. Come, I'll heat up your food," Xiao Fei attempted to wake up again but Yi Jie pinned him down.

"My meal is right here. Can I start?" Yi Jie insisted. Xiao Fei sighed and closed his eyes in invitation.

"Wor kai dong le (I'll start my meal now)," Yi Jie teased and closed their distance with a deep kiss.

**********
"Xiao Fei, why are you looking like a panda?" Yo Yo asked, munching a piece of toast. Xiao Fei blushed. Yi Jie smirked.

"I umm...didn't get to sleep well," Xiao Fei explained, putting down a reheated plate of omelette rice for Yi Jie. Yi Jie never got to eat the rice last night. He had the "other meal" almost the entire night.

"Oh, that was why you were making weird noises then. You must have had really bad dreams. I heard you when I got up to the bathroom," Yo Yo reasoned. Xiao Fei blushed redder.

"Yo Yo, sometimes people make noises not because they had nightmares," Yi Jie said. Xiao Fei gave him the look.

"Shi Yi Jie, behave. Eat your rice. So, what are our plans today?" Xiao Fei asked, changing the topic.

"To the aquarium!" Yo Yo shouted with excitement.

Yi Jie smiled when his phone on the table flashed a text notification. From her.

[Meet me today. We have to talk, about Yo Yo. If you refused, I'm confronting Fei Sheng Je myself, Xin Ru]

"Yi Jie, are you ok with our plans? To the aquarium?" Xiao Fei asked, getting Yi Jie's attention.

Yi Jie smiled.

TBC

Please "like" a choice:

❤️Yi Jie says nothing about the text and agrees with the plan for a family day out at the aquarium.

😡Yi Jie honestly tells Xiao Fei about the text, warns Xiao Fei about Xin Ru but assures Xiao Fei they shouldn't worry but enjoy their day at the aquarium instead.

✅❎✅❎✅❎

Writer's Note: It's a small game I played with my writing group. My readers get to decide the path I am to write. Sometimes, I wrote two scenarios on standby. This version is a completed story.