Right Or Wrong-Daily 12-Choice Play-05

CHOICE PLAY:History 2-Right Or Wrong

✅❎✅❎✅❎-Part 5

Choice Taken:❤️Goes after Xiao Fei and Yo Yo

✅❎✅❎✅❎

"Chou Xin Ru, you actually stalked us?" Yi Jie said calmly, returning stares as cold to the woman.

"Well you didn't respond to my request. I didn't have a choice," Xin Ru said defending herself.

"Which part of, 'I'll get back to you with the meeting details' did you not understand?" Yi Jie meant it sarcastically.

"Whatever, I want to talk about Yo Yo, now. It's important," Yi Jie clenched his fists to calm himself down. He has no time for this.

"No, it's my family time right now so if you wouldn't leave us alone now, I will get security. Also, don't you dare show yourself in front of Yo Yo. Leave," Yi Jie said, sternly. Xin Ru took deep breaths.

"Fine, you just wait and see Shi Yi Jie, you and your man wife wouldn't last long," Xin Ru said and with that she left.

Without missing another second, Yi Jie quickly ran through rooms to locate Xiao Fei and Yo Yo. When he finally found them, Xiao Fei was sitting on a bench, Yo Yo clung tightly to Xiao Fei's waist. When Yi Jie saw someone else massaging Xiao Fei's left ankle, he freaked.

"Let him go, now," Xiao Fei looked up at the sound of Yi Jie's thundering voice. Steven immediately stopped doing whatever he was doing.

"Yi Jie...," Xiao Fei tried to stand but instead winced in pain and sat back down. Yi Jie rushed to his side.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Xiao Fei took deep breaths to calm himself against the pain.

"Papi...I'm sorry...I was running around and tiptoed on that grill and Xiao Fei caught me on time when I was about to fall into it," Yo Yo said and she began to cry. Xiao Fei immediately hugged her.

"No it's okay darling. It was my fault too because I was not watching her close enough. I'm sorry," Xiao Fei apologized as well. Yi Jie ruffled both their heads.

"Actually, it was my fault for distracting Xiao Fei. I bumped into him and thought to say hello. I'm really sorry Xiao Fei, Yo Yo and umm... professor Yi Jie," Steven apologized. He stood beside the bench like a guilty kid.

"So you are THE Steven from my Death or Life class yes? Since you know me then you must know well that Xiao Fei is my fiancé now right?" Yi Jie said directly, refusing to beat around the bush, Xiao Fei's eyes bulged.

Steven looked shocked and shook his head.

"Fine, it doesn't matter. I thank you for helping my spouse here with his injury but kindly maintain distance and refrain from touching him or my daughter, ever again without my consent. Get?" Steve could only nod awkwardly.

"Right, now if you will excuse us, I'll take my family away now. Thank you and good day," Yi Jie said calmly and carefully supported Xiao Fei in his walking.

Steven could only stare as the family turn round the corner and out of sight.

"I told you it's no use. Now even the husband came out of hiding," a voice said behind Steven. He turned round to see his best friend. He sighed dejectedly.

******
"Xiao Fei, is your ankle still hurting? I'm sorry...," Yo Yo asked again for the 10th time when they reached home. Yi Jie bridal carried Xiao Fei since they arrived at their apartment even after Xiao Fei refused.

"Yo Yo, I'm fine, don't worry, the doctor said I will be alright in a few days," Yi Jie sat Xiao Fei down on the sofa and took his seat beside.

"Yo Yo, I just want to ask if you learned anything today about your behavior?" Yi Jie asked sternly despite Xiao Fei tugging his sleeves.

"Yes papi...I should be careful even if I'm excited. Sorry daddy," Yo Yo said and Yi Jie pulled his daughter in for a hug.

"Thank you for realizing your lesson. I just want you and Xiao Fei to be safe and healthy always. Promise?" Yo Yo nodded.

"Good girl. Now go shower and get ready for dinner. Since Xiao Fei's injured, papi will be cooking dinner today," Yo Yo starred at his dad and promptly ran away to her room, as if she is scared or something. Xiao Fei is actually in awe. Yi Jie frowned looking at Xiao Fei.

"What? You don't think I can cook can you?" Yi Jie asked demanding an answer, his face growing serious and nearer to Xiao Fei.

"Oh no, how do you answer this? Think Xiao Fei, think," Xiao Fei said to himself internally.

TBC

Please "like" a choice:

❤️"Of course not, I'm sure cooking is a piece of cake for you. I was just surprised since I never saw you do it but it would be nice to finally taste your home cooking,"

😆"Well, your daughter just basically ran from you when you mentioned cooking but I have faith in you. I'm off to shower. What is my estimate time to eat?"

✅❎✅❎✅❎

Writer's Note: It's a small game I played with my writing group. My readers get to decide the path I am to write. Sometimes, I wrote two scenarios on standby. This version is a completed story.