Cross The Line-Daily 05

Cross The Line

🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐

Yu Hao: Xuan Xuan, what were you thinking when you yelled at me when I first confessed to you at the volleyball court?

Xuan: Why are you asking me? Suddenly feeling nostalgic? That was years ago.

Yu Hao: It's precisely years ago that I am wondering. I knew you liked me even before I confessed. So why did you first rejected me?

Xuan: I... don't know....

Yu Hao: Huh?

Xuan: Look, I was your coach and you were my rookie. I trained you in everything but explain the rules of playing the game to you. It felt like I was teaching you math but then found out last minute the exam was English. And then the whole sister complex thing and being confessed to by a boy.

Yu Hao: But you loved me then? Did you did you?

Xuan: Well if I'm not fond of you, I would definitely not be engaged with you now.

Yu Hao: Awwww, my wifey is so cute.

Xuan: Who says I'm the wife?

Yu Hao: But...but when we...you...bot-*Xuan kisses him to silence him*

Xuan: That's stereotyping just because. Now go fetch me my notebook. I have to adjust our schedule to book the wedding hall.

Yu Hao: Roger that madam wifey!

Yu Hao runs away to their room.

Xuan smiles. He touches his lips gently, feeling the sensation he just experienced kissing his love.

Everyday, Xuan recites his gratitude. That Yu Hao will always be fond of him and that together, they will always be holding hand in hand to their future.

🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐