Cross The Line-Daily 23-The Sweet Life After

History 2-Cross The Line Snippet

✅🏐❎ 🏐 ✅🏐

The Sweet Life After 

Zhi Xhuan was running late. His workload as a nutritionist and manager for the national volleyball team was definitely not light especially during major sports event season. His team only came back from an Asian tournament but they will have to set out again in less than two weeks to another country for another match. Training schedules were back to back. While Zhi Xhuan wasn't the coach to train his athletes but he can't be exempted from not helping out with the vigirous training for the team. It was for a team of national athlethes afterall. 

Zhi Xhuan's dream of finally joining the national team and contributing his way to the sport he loved finally came to fruition. It wasn't an easy journey with stiff competition getting in but in the end it was Zhi Xhuan who stood out and got the job. Zhi Xhuan was grateful for the opportunity. 

Of course everything wouldn't have happen without the constant support of the one he is going home to. Zhi Xhuan took a look at his watch. 7pm. Okay, not too bad, just half an hour later from the promised return time. Not that anything will happen but Zhi Xhuan was also prepared by getting his intended's favorite chocolate chip cookies. 

"I am home!" Zhi Xhuan called out as he closed the door behind him and started taking off his shoes to put neatly by the side. No one responded to him. 

Zhi Xhuan walked and peered into the kitchen. Clean except the sink which was still full of used cooking utentils and pans. A delicious aroma drifted and lingered to his nose, guiding him to the dining table. Zhi Xhuan smiled when all he saw was his favourite dishes on the table. The dishes all look still hot. 

"Babe?" He called out as he walked around their apartment, but nope, not in the kitchen, living room or the study room. That means there is only possible place left. Their bedroom. He opened the door and quickly enough he heard shower noise from their bathroom and....Yu Hao's...shower karaoke. Xhi Zhuan smiled. He lost count how many times he caught his boyfriend, turned partner turned husband singing in the shower. He never had the knack for singing but when it was in the shower, somehow, it didn't sound too bad. 

Zhi Xhuan decided to surprise Yu Hao by standing near the corner of the door. Unless Yu Hao turned to his side, there is no way he would see Zhi Xhuan immediately. Zhi Xhuan waited patiently and finally heard the water tap being closed and the singing stopped. Any moment now. 

The door opened and out came Yu Hao, freshly showered and only has his towel wrapped around his waist. As expected, Yu Hao definitely did not notice Zhi Xhuan standing behind him. 

"ARGH!" Yu Hao gave a yelp when Zhi Xhuan hugged him from behind. Zhi Xhuan let him go and was amused that Yu Hao immediately posed like he was ready to fight. 

"Eh! You scared me half to death by hugging me like that!" Yu Hao complained once he realized who it was who attempted to "attack" him. Zhi Xhuan laughed. "Sorry. I was just trying to prank you a little, didn't mean to scare you," Yu Hao pouted. Zhi Xhuan immediately kiss him to calm him down and hugged him from behind. Hugging the smaller man was something Zhi Xhuan still enjoy doing. 

"Sorry my love, forgive me please?" Zhi Xhuan said gently in the tone he knew would melt Yu Hao. Yu Hao started to smirk like a silly. "Fi-fine, I can't help it when it comes to you okay," 

Yu Hao said and turned to Zhi Xhuan. "Today you are back early," 

"Well actually, it is 30 minutes from the promised time so I bought you cookies as my apology," 

"Smart move manager Zhi Xhuan but I am glad you came home earlier. I made soup. We should have dinner. I am sure you must be hungry," both their stomach growled at the same time. Both burst out a laugh. 

"Thank you Yu Hao for cooking for me. I am sure you must be so sick of cooking all day at the restaurant and come home and still have to cook for me," Zhi Xhuan said. Indeed it wasn't easy at all. Yu Hao surprisingly had talent for cooking so right after high school, with Zhi Xhuan's encouragement, Yu Hao ventured into culinary and now partnering with his rich mother, opened a restaurant. Surprisingly the restaurant was doing really well. 

"Cooking for stupid customers and cooking for my husband is two different thing. I cook with love for my husband," 

Zhi Xhuan chuckled. "So you are saying you don't cook with love for your customers?" 

"Only if they don't piss me off," Yu Hao smirked back. This is Yu Hao being Yu Hao, fiercely protecting people he loves and totally dissing people he hates. 

"Anyway, let's go eat. I made your favourites," Zhi Xhuan nodded his head. Yu Hao attempted to pull him out of the room and was stopped by Zhi Xhuan. He was confused. 

"What?" Yu Hao asked. Zhi Xhuan pulled him back and kissed him. Deep. "Wow husband, what was that for?" Yu Hao asked cheekily. 

"Are you sure you want to go out not wearing anything?" Yu Hao looked down. Oh right. His towel has fallen off when Zhi Xhuan pranked him and in the midst of their conversation he forgot he's now only wearing his birthday suit. 

"Oh ha, okay, I need to put something on. Hold on let me grab my pants," Yu Hao was about to walk away before Xhi Zhuan stopped him again. "Ai yo husband, why are you stopping me?" Yu Hao smirked. He knew exactly what Xhi Zhuan was thinking. 

"Maybe before we have dinner, I want to have an 'appetizer' first," Yu Hao smacked Zhi Xhuan's chest lightly. "Later. Dinner will get cold," Yu Hao sad but was stopped when hands grabbed his still naked butt. 

"I am sure the great chef can heat it up again. So, can I have my 'appetizer'?" Zhi Xhuan said, dropping his tone again in a seductive voice, drawing  Yu Hao closer to a hug. 

"Fine. Not that I can't help it when it comes to you. Bring it on," Yu Hao said and closed their gap with a kiss. 

Zhi Xhuan and Yu Hao, may you two achieve happiness together till the end of time. 

✅🏐❎ 🏐 ✅🏐

Yukichi's Note: Okay, this is the last piece for this book collection. Not likely I would come back to write unless there is like what, an anniversary celebration for all these characters and I am that inspired to write about them. Anyway, I would like to thank everyone who took their time to read this collection. 

History 2 allowed me to visit Taiwan for the first time in my life. I flew over there just to meet the actors playing for both stories. My friend and I were the first two person on stage to get them to sign the novel so basically I have two very precious novel signed by all casts of Right Or Wrong and Cross The Line. It was such a fun event and such a fun time for me to explore the city of Taipei. 

Taiwanese BL has always gave me really warm and good story telling so I look forward to watch more of Taiwanese BL (not exactly LGBT because personally for me I consume both themes in media differently) in the future. 

Once again, thank you everyone who took their time to read and also send me encouraging messages from time to time. I appreciate them all. Please feel free to check out my other book collection as well. I feel like another task been ticked off from my never ending list of writing. A smal feat for myself too. 

So, thank you!