Right Or Wrong-Daily 02

HISTORY-Right or Wrong Snippet

************

Fei Fei: Yo Yo, happy new year sweetie. Here, a red packet for good luck for you.

Yo Yo: Thank you Fei Fei momma!

Yo Yo takes the red packet and runs away to her room to keep it.

Yi Jie hugs Fei Fei from behind.

Yi Jie: Our baby calls you momma. That is absolutely so cute.

Fei Fei: She calls me that after she has her pudding. Sugar high now.

Yi Jie: She is really growing beautifully with you taking care of her. And I'm also growing beautifully since you married me and fed me home cooked food made with love.

Fei Fei: And I'm going to puke with all your cheesiness.

Yi Jie: Puke? Are you pregnant already? My, I'm good.

Fei Fei: Shi Yi Jie, can you please not joke? It's not funny. I can't have babies you know.

Yi Jie: It's not a joke. Who says you can't have babies? We got married against all odds, I survived your mom's fruit knife and Yo Yo accepted us being spouses and even starts calling you momma. You can definitely be a momma to another Yo Yo's sibling.

Fei Fei: Are you serious?

Yi Jie: If you are then so am I. We can always adopt a little one from the orphanage I'm from. Once we are ready of course.

Fei Fei turns and hugs his husband tightly.

Fei Fei: I would love that, thank you!

Yi Jie: Or, we could return to our room now and work harder to make you pregnant?

Fei Fei: Shi Yi Jie, stop it. You didn't let me sleep yesternight and it's Chinese New Year Day 1. We are supposed to be vegetarian and celibate. You are too dirty. Ok bye, I'm taking Yo Yo to my mom's.

Yi Jie: *whiny* But I need attention too...

Fei Fei: Nope, ignoring you.

************